X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• goodstrngr
    started a topic Dirty little secret

Dirty little secret

When you were a teenager, I know lots of us has a dirty little secret our parents didn't know. When I was 16 I lied about my smoking, drinking, and promiscuity. I actually had a boyfriend back then that they didn't know and have sex most of the time and I became a sex addict. Little did they know that we were doing it in my bedroom because they are too busy at work and also tried having sex in the kitchen. I was lucky enough that there's no security camera at the house at that time or I'll be screwed. Do you have any dirty secrets that your parents don't know about you?

• lizza
    commented on 's reply
    Were you imagining that somebody was fucking you while you're finger blasting yourself?

• InspiringMeanFantastic
    commented on 's reply
    How often did you play with yourself after that first you've done it?

• Mimsywas
    commented on 's reply
    How sure were you that your parents didn't know about it. There's a chance that they knew it and didn't talked to you about it.

• ChocolateLove
    commented on 's reply
    Whenever I hear a girl mentions that she is fingering I always feel horny lol.

• Girlie23
    replied
    The only dirty thing I did when I was young is fingering myself because I was curious about the feeling of it and it was good from what I expect it to be.

Leave a comment:

• 59Alpha
    commented on 's reply
    The really popular ones are getting drunk and I couldn't agree more.

• Perkiness
    commented on 's reply
    What are you planning to do if you ever get caught? There's a huge chance that you might lose friends because of it.

• HarSecConspiracy
    replied
    It was the basic ones for me, like getting high or drunk with my friends. Started experimenting with sex when I already was in college.

Leave a comment:

• Happyro
    commented on 's reply
    How many times have you actually done that? I hope that you didn't splurge when you stole their credit card.

• FyUoCuK24
    commented on 's reply
    How were you able to keep that a secret and where and when did you stab her?

• Paylah
    commented on 's reply
    How sure were you that the person was not badly hurt? Was it shown in the news or something?

• Tanvil
    commented on 's reply
    Are you sure that you never had an urge to steal when you're inside a store? I'm sure that you had an urge to get some stuff while you're walking inside a store.

• OhMyLorie
    replied
    I had a secret of stealing whatever I find cute whenever I'm in someone's house. I also sell them to others and it's my smart tactics so I can get rid of the item.

Leave a comment:

• wanny
    commented on 's reply
    What did you used when you stab her? You're scary af.
Working...
X