Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lizza
    commented on 's reply
    Were you imagining that somebody was fucking you while you're finger blasting yourself?

• InspiringMeanFantastic
    commented on 's reply
    How often did you play with yourself after that first you've done it?

• Mimsywas
    commented on 's reply
    How sure were you that your parents didn't know about it. There's a chance that they knew it and didn't talked to you about it.

• ChocolateLove
    commented on 's reply
    Whenever I hear a girl mentions that she is fingering I always feel horny lol.

• Girlie23
    replied
    The only dirty thing I did when I was young is fingering myself because I was curious about the feeling of it and it was good from what I expect it to be.

Leave a comment:

• 59Alpha
    commented on 's reply
    The really popular ones are getting drunk and I couldn't agree more.

• Perkiness
    commented on 's reply
    What are you planning to do if you ever get caught? There's a huge chance that you might lose friends because of it.

• HarSecConspiracy
    replied
    It was the basic ones for me, like getting high or drunk with my friends. Started experimenting with sex when I already was in college.

Leave a comment:

• Happyro
    commented on 's reply
    How many times have you actually done that? I hope that you didn't splurge when you stole their credit card.

• FyUoCuK24
    commented on 's reply
    How were you able to keep that a secret and where and when did you stab her?

• Paylah
    commented on 's reply
    How sure were you that the person was not badly hurt? Was it shown in the news or something?

• Tanvil
    commented on 's reply
    Are you sure that you never had an urge to steal when you're inside a store? I'm sure that you had an urge to get some stuff while you're walking inside a store.

• OhMyLorie
    replied
    I had a secret of stealing whatever I find cute whenever I'm in someone's house. I also sell them to others and it's my smart tactics so I can get rid of the item.

Leave a comment:

• wanny
    commented on 's reply
    What did you used when you stab her? You're scary af.

• Mimsywas
    commented on 's reply
    Did anyone besides you two know what you did?
Working...
X