X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nappies
    started a topic Sex Playlist

Sex Playlist

What are some of your playlist after someone had called you up for sex? I know some of us would sway on our moods and will play a song as we drive ourselves towards them. For me, it's "unravel me" by Sabrina Claudio which has a good driving rhythm that you can groove and "Go All Night" by Kelala and this song makes me want to do it all night long.

• janney
    commented on 's reply
    Not really surprised that you would mention a song from a heavy sounding band.

• dorranlou
    replied
    I would love to listen to the song Sextape by Deftones while me and my guy are doing it.

Leave a comment:

• lizza
    commented on 's reply
    InspiringMeanFantastic that might be the reason why she has chosen that song.

• InspiringMeanFantastic
    commented on 's reply
    Why would you choose MmmBop? Was that song playing when you lost your virginity?

• Ucchala
    commented on 's reply
    FyUoCuK24 you're right about the intro of that song. It makes me want to do it with my guy at that pace exactly.

• CumbersomeMome
    commented on 's reply
    ChocolateLove I agree with you about the movie. Haven't actually met a person who really loved it.

• Mermaidwas
    replied
    I like it slow that's why my song will be "Slow Motion" by Trey Songz and Sexual Healing by Marvin Gaye.

Leave a comment:

• ChocolateLove
    commented on 's reply
    The song is good but the movie is turd awful.

• Girlie23
    commented on 's reply
    Maybe because of the sweat and the line "bodies dripping".

• 59Alpha
    commented on 's reply
    That's quite a broad range of artists. This might be the first time that seeing a song of Khalid being followed by The Rolling Stones.

• HarHappyTricked
    commented on 's reply
    Do I need to be in the cowgirl position when that part of the song plays?

• HarSecConspiracy
    commented on 's reply
    I'm guessing that you're going to thrust to the beat of the kick drum that's why you think that it has a nice groove?

• Imhisforever
    commented on 's reply
    I love this song too and I always play it if I'm the mood for sex.

• InsideBoa
    replied
    My song will be MmmBop by Hanson and while I'm travelling to meet that person I'll play "A thousand miles" by Vanessa Carlton.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X