How Long Can You Last?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Long Can You Last?

How long do you think you can last without sex or even playing with yourself? My personal record was three weeks. After that third week I ended up masturbating five times straight.

Maybe a month or a month and a half. I was busy with school work at the time and I was single. Spent most of the nights just crashing on my bed without even changing my clothes.

Comment

• HarHappyTricked
      HarHappyTricked commented
      Editing a comment
      I always prefer this lifestyle so I won't be tempted to play with myself.

I think it would be around two months. But if we're not going to include masturbation, I could last a year (I think).

Comment

• Pihuya
      Pihuya commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you actually done that before or you've tried it but it lasted for almost a year?

• AliveOlive
      AliveOlive commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you think you can control it? What do you mostly do to avoid masturbating?

Two weeks, I suppose? I tend to be a bit cranky if I can't play with myself for quite some time.

Comment

• InspiringMeanFantastic
      Editing a comment
      It's kinda hard especially if you are just staying home with all this outbreak going on and there's nothing else to do.

It would only be a week. Might go crazy if I'm not able to masturbate or have sex by the end of the week lol

Comment

• KimmieS
      KimmieS commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm sure that it only happens during night time when you're doing it.

• MagicBAKINGBNM
      MagicBAKINGBNM commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I'll probably have it at night when it's all quiet and I'm ready to sleep.

I don't think about masturbation anymore since the kid will see me and it's hard to explain if they ever caught you doing it.

Comment

• AliveOlive
      AliveOlive commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree but I think the shower room and the bathtub is the best way to do it if you don't want someone to caught you for it.

• lizza
      lizza commented
      Editing a comment
      I sometimes try the head shower when I am in the mood but I don't finger myself anymore.

I think I can last for a month if I'm doing a lot and I'm more focused on my work out and I'd rather have sex with someone.

Comment

• LoveHeadline
      LoveHeadline commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that you can last a month without having sex and masturbating? You know that she included playing with yourself on her question.

• janney
      janney commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you actually thought of trying to not having sex or masturbate for an entire month?

If I'm an asexual person then it's sure that I can last forever lol. I would have to say 3 months but I need to be so busy so I can't think of it.

Comment

• Happyhorr
      Happyhorr commented
      Editing a comment
      What are some of the things you do in order to divert your attention to it?

The longest that I've remembered was about four months. Since I was too focused on work and was often too exhausted to even play with myself during the weekends.

Comment

• HappySecLove
      HappySecLove commented
      Editing a comment
      What made you decide that it was time for you to get laid? Was it having naughty dreams on consecutive nights?

I can only last up to three to four weeks and It will be difficult because I am not seeing a girl at this time and spend most of the time at home with this stupid virus.

Comment

• muffinthumper
      muffinthumper commented
      Editing a comment
      Will you consider playing with yourself and masturbate if you have the urge to do it?

I can last up to two or three months without even thinking of playing with myself. You just need to control and get busy.

Comment

• dorranlou
      dorranlou commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you actually done this before or this is only an estimate?

Mine would definitely be less than two weeks. Don't care if I would sound like a sex addict because of it lol.

Comment

• CarpetMuncher
      CarpetMuncher commented
      Editing a comment
      I think two weeks is long enough already. Because if you're a real sex addict, you might actually try and not to have sex for a couple of days.

Originally posted by AliveOlive View Post
    How long do you think you can last without sex or even playing with yourself? My personal record was three weeks. After that third week I ended up masturbating five times straight.
    I think three weeks is nothing because I can do it in three months. After three months I will be so hungry for sex and I'm going to look for a prey.

Comment

• Deepah
      Deepah commented
      Editing a comment
      And I'm guessing that you're going to fuck the guy dry once you're ready to be fucked.
Working...
X