Wrong Move

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrong Move

When you're close to climax, do you make stupid choices or actions that you regret later? Like for me, I was reaching out for the phone in order to answer the call.

Originally posted by jerranour View Post
    When you're close to climax, do you make stupid choices or actions that you regret later? Like for me, I was reaching out for the phone in order to answer the call.
    You should always ignore the phone and also ignore the doorbell or someone knocking on your door.

Comment

Not sure if this would count as a wrong move, but I've been with a guy who was whispering "please don't come yet" repeatedly while he was fucking me.

Comment

• HEYDream
        HEYDream commented
        Editing a comment
        Maybe it's wrong for him to whisper it all the time and it interrupts your concentration IMO.

• LaoFood
        LaoFood commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm guessing that hearing that from him ruined the mood for you?

I'm guessing that going raw on her and cumming inside of her is always a wrong move, right?

Comment

• KimmieS
        KimmieS commented
        Editing a comment
        Of course that's a wrong move especially if you have no plans of being a parent yet and the girl is not on birth control.

I always ignore something that interrupts us but one wrong move of my partner before is suddenly stopping when I was so close to my orgasm.

Comment

• janney
        janney commented
        Editing a comment
        Maybe he loses his breath and needs a little bit of break. That happens when they keep on rimming us and don't have enough stamina to keep up with us.

• Kyarah
        Kyarah commented
        Editing a comment
        What was his reason for stopping it? I hope he did not remember one of his girls when he's close to cumming lol.

One stupid choice that I can think of is when your partner is not wearing a condom and your getting a pregnancy scare afterward.

Comment

• Happyro
        Happyro commented
        Editing a comment
        Well if you swallowed his cum then don't be afraid of getting a pregnancy scare.

• ChocolateLove
        ChocolateLove commented
        Editing a comment
        The worst you can get is having that pregnancy scare then you found out that it's positive and will get pregnant.

Not really a wrong move, but more of the wrong name. Mentioned the name of my ex while I was fucking my rebound fuck buddy.

Comment

• 59Alpha
        59Alpha commented
        Editing a comment
        Did you actually scream the name of your ex? What was his reaction?

I think when you keep switching on a different position and you have to start over especially if it's a difficult one.

Comment

• BAKINGre
        BAKINGre commented
        Editing a comment
        Does your partner lose momentum when he switches position all the time? Maybe he is finding the right spot.

• Deepah
        Deepah commented
        Editing a comment
        How often do you change positions with your partner? I only go for 3 positions.

Was the guy mad with you when you picked up your phone during the climax?

Comment

• Girlie23
        Girlie23 commented
        Editing a comment
        There is a huge chance that he got mad at her because of what she did. I think you should have known what his reaction would be considering that you're a guy as well.

It was the guy who made the wrong move. He was a bit tipsy at the time and he wanted us to have sex. He was fucking me for almost thirty minutes and he still didn't came which is good sometimes. But the problem is that I'm starting to feel a bit dry down there and he doesn't want to go down on me and give my pussy a good licking.

Comment

• lizza
        lizza commented
        Editing a comment
        I guess being tipsy already is a wrong move and glad he didn't fall asleep when he was fucking you or else you'll add another wrong move to his part.

I think when girls fake their orgasm and if the guy comes over the wrong spot like in the vagina then it will be a nightmare if they're not wearing protection.

Comment

• OhMyLorie
        OhMyLorie commented
        Editing a comment
        Have you tried faking your orgasm if you're feeling it?

• BeanStory
        BeanStory commented
        Editing a comment
        Are you talking about getting creampied or getting a money shot from the guy?

When you engage in sex that you feel uncomfortable like agreeing on have a BDSM but later on you regret it since you are not used to it and you can't tolerate the pain.

Comment

• Jarul
        Jarul commented
        Editing a comment
        Have you ever done BDSM that made you regret later for doing it?

• HappyHar
        HappyHar commented
        Editing a comment
        Why would you say yes into doing bdsm since you know that might get hurt by doing it?

Phones are always a distraction to me that's why I put it in silent mode whenever I'm having sex.

Comment

• Creepy456stranger
        Creepy456stranger commented
        Editing a comment
        Have you actually picked your phone before during sex just like what jerranour did?

Almost ruined the moment when I accidentally said the wrong name right before orgasming. Luckily I was mumbling and he didn't understand what I said.

Comment

• CuteChocolate
        CuteChocolate commented
        Editing a comment
        What excuse are you going to make if he ever heard you say the wrong name?

• HEYhewlan
        HEYhewlan commented
        Editing a comment
        Is it the name of your ex or one of your fuck buddies that you accidentally mentioned?

I was once caught by an ex that I was faking an orgasm. He was looking at me dead serious while I was moaning away. Luckily he wasn't mad at me because of it and just decided to fuck me extra hard the following round.

Comment

• goodstrngr
        goodstrngr commented
        Editing a comment
        What was your reason for faking your orgasm? I hope you didn't fake it in the following round since he fucks you hard already.

• BAKINGre
        BAKINGre commented
        Editing a comment
        I guess that you really had an orgasm when the two of you fucked the second round.
    Working...
    X