Bad Habits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Habits

Let’s face it, relationships can be tough to maintain because there seem to be a million reasons why we won't stay with them. What bad habits does your partner have that makes you want to end the relationship? For me, It can be his loud snoring and heavy smoking.

Well my husband doesn't really have that much bad habit and he also snores but I don't mind. The only thing I can think of is when he is picking his nose when I'm talking to him.

Comment

• 59Alpha
      59Alpha commented
      Editing a comment
      That's really funny. Did you ever tell your husband that it annoys you when he is picking his nose in front of you?

There was this guy that I dated before who was lazy whenever we're hanging out at my place or his.

Comment

• HEYhewlan
      HEYhewlan commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you describing him like a couch potato who won't even move a muscle when he is around?

• BeanStory
      BeanStory commented
      Editing a comment
      Does he treat you like a maid and keeps on asking you to do certain things whenever the two of you are together?

He was making me feel that our relationship was headed nowhere since he was still immature and acts like he was still in college.

Comment

• HappySecLove
      HappySecLove commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe the timing was off and the both of you were at different stages in your lives that's why you thought that it was headed nowhere.

• LoveHeadline
      LoveHeadline commented
      Editing a comment
      What do you mean that he acts like he was still in college?

I don't mind my partner if he is an alcoholic or a smoker, the only thing that irritates me if he keeps on arguing with me all the time that will lead to constant fighting.

Comment

• Creepy456stranger
      Creepy456stranger commented
      Editing a comment
      Arguing with you about what exactly? Are you talking about it in general or about his vices?

I had an ex who was a compulsive liar and would even lie for the smallest things. Broke up with him after three months of dating him.

Comment

• CuteChocolate
      CuteChocolate commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you know beforehand that he's a compulsive liar or you found out about it once you became a couple?

• YourHero
      YourHero commented
      Editing a comment
      CuteChocolate It started when we were a couple and his lying is like a disease that you can't remove and remedy.

When they love to flirt with girls when you are not around or when he argues a lot that leads to fighting.

Comment

• Happyhorr
      Happyhorr commented
      Editing a comment
      Why date a guy that is a known flirter. I think that is something you should have known before saying yes to dating with him.

I don't think that snoring can count as a bad habit since that's something you can easily avoid.

Comment

I don't mind if he is a heavy smoker or a hard drinker. What matters is he gives me sex regularly and he always wants to make love to me is what matters.

Comment

• Biggerwave
        Biggerwave commented
        Editing a comment
        How many times in a week do you need to be fucked in order for you to be satisfied with him?

If he often cancels our dates or events that we have to attend together because he prefers hanging out with his friends or play video games that day.

Comment

• InspiringMeanFantastic
        Editing a comment
        If he does that often, I might end up breaking up with him. He should be willing to accompany me if I'm going to hangout with my friends since I'm willing to hangout with him and his friends.

• Pihuya
        Pihuya commented
        Editing a comment
        He might think that you're boring and uninteresting if he keeps on hanging out with his friends and keeps on playing his video games.

Annoying bad attitude and if she keeps on being a cry baby. I can only name a few since I don't complain that much when I'm in a relationship.

Comment

• ChocolateLove
        ChocolateLove commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't know about the cry baby one because it's normal for us girls to cry and let our emotions out.

I don't really care about bad habits but if she keeps on having sex with strangers then I'll call her a bitch then dump her.

Comment

• FortuneYumMr
        FortuneYumMr commented
        Editing a comment
        You mean cheating and I doubt that she will ever tell you that she had sex with a stranger.
    Working...
    X