Keeping the Passion Alive

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keeping the Passion Alive

For those couples who are staying together at home. What are the ways in order to keep your relationship steady? For me, I invite him on a dinner date and I hand him a menu first then I'll cook for him.

We also do a date where both of us will cook and we are a team and after that, we will watch our favorite show together which is Hell's Kitchen.

Comment

• HappyHar
      HappyHar commented
      Editing a comment
      What kind of dishes does the two of you often cook?

What were some of the specials that you are willing to cook for him?

Comment

• Jarul
      Jarul commented
      Editing a comment
      I can cook a variety of meals like pasta or salad. I can also key lime pie, tater tots and my specialty is pot roast.

We do cool activities like taking Youtube dance classes together and we do indoor exercises.

Comment

• 59Alpha
      59Alpha commented
      Editing a comment
      What kind of exercises and dance is it? I'm looking to invite my boyfriend too.

• BAKINGre
      BAKINGre commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that he's into that sort of thing and not being forced to do it so that you don't get mad at him.

Are you sure that you know how to cook the dishes that you've put on your menu? lol

Comment

• Creepy456stranger
      Creepy456stranger commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that she's not that crazy to write something in the menu that she can't cook.

• YourHero
      YourHero commented
      Editing a comment
      Creepy456stranger Maybe not but I pity her since she will be the waitress, the cook, and the date which will require her to multitask lol.

I guess it would be making sure that the two of you will still be having a proper date night even if the two of you are just at home.

Comment

• HappySecLove
      HappySecLove commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you talking about preparing a special dish for the occasion and some nice wine and a romantic movie for nightcap?

• Biggerwave
      Biggerwave commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't you think that can end up being dull in the long run since the two of you are under the same roof.

Just learn to love each other and try to be sweet with him or her. Do the common things that you both do like movie dates or cuddling each other.

Comment

• HEYhewlan
      HEYhewlan commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice and do you always do sweet things with him? What are the common things that both of you do?

• BeanStory
      BeanStory commented
      Editing a comment
      But don't you think that if you keep on doing that it would feel a bit of a bore?

You should invite him to have sex with you often since you both have a lot of time to do it and try different bed positions while you at it.

Comment

• Happyhorr
      Happyhorr commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess you didn't see the first part of her post. She's talking about couple who've been living together and not the ones who live separately.

• FortuneYumMr
      FortuneYumMr commented
      Editing a comment
      Is that what you always do with your guy? How often do you have sex?

Make sure that the two of you still have sex at least twice or thrice a week.

Comment

• InspiringMeanFantastic
      Editing a comment
      Is that your minimum requirement for your partner when it comes to sex?

• Jarul
      Jarul commented
      Editing a comment
      That could work and it's best if there's physical contact involve so you can feel the intimacy on how much they love you.

If you're a new couple that moved in together immediately, I don't think that there will be a problem when it comes to keeping the passion alive.

Comment

• Pihuya
      Pihuya commented
      Editing a comment
      If both of you had frequent sex and love is always in the air then I believe that the passion is still there, alive and kicking.

Keep having sex and just give their sexual needs if they demand it. Just keep on loving them and be sweet.

Comment

• CarpetMuncher
      CarpetMuncher commented
      Editing a comment
      That's also what I can think of is to have sex everyday or keep doing your thing as a couple.
Working...
X