One Night Stand Fails

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Night Stand Fails

What was your worst or awkward one night stand moment? My experience was I woke up at 6 am laying next to the guy's pee. Hottest guy I've ever hooked up with yet he ruined it by peeing in the damn bed.

In the middle of the night, he woke me up me and said: "I'm going to throw up, where should I throw up?" I was still drunk, and half asleep, so I pointed at a pillow on the floor and said "there" so he threw up on my pillow.

Comment

It was finding out that he was still living with his mom. He has a valid reason why he's living with her, the awkward thing was being asked to join her for breakfast.

Comment

• Biggerwave
        Biggerwave commented
        Editing a comment
        So did you join her for breakfast or not? Also, did she asked you if you're the girlfriend of her son?

I feel that most of us have been in the situation before. Which is the guy falling asleep during sex or blowjob.

Comment

• InspiringMeanFantastic
        Editing a comment
        What do you usually do when that happens? Do you still continue to fuck or suck his dick or go to sleep as well?

Me and the guy were making out at his place and as we're taking off our clothes, my period came. Ended up just sucking his dick that evening.

Comment

• LoveHeadline
        LoveHeadline commented
        Editing a comment
        Do you think that he was disappointed that he wasn't able to fuck you that evening?

Worst one-night stand I experience was both of us were drunk and can't keep with each other and we are exhausted and decided to sleep it off. Blame it on the alcohol.

Comment

• Pihuya
        Pihuya commented
        Editing a comment
        Did you meet her at a party that's why both of you are drunk and had the worst sex on that night?

• 59Alpha
        59Alpha commented
        Editing a comment
        Your head must be so dizzy at that time and it keeps on spinning that why you can't keep up.

This one is funny, I went to an older lady's house one night and next morning her kid comes in, and he's at least 16 years old. He's like, 'omg mom, another one??'.

Comment

• FortuneYumMr
        FortuneYumMr commented
        Editing a comment
        I hope her child will not be thinking of having another brother or sister with an unknown father lol.
    Working...
    X