Armpit Fetish

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armpit Fetish

Have you been with a guy who has an armpit fetish? My guy liked to bagpipe my armpit. At first, I thought it was weird, but he was super into it and came quickly. A bagpipe is where the man puts his penis in a girls armpit.

Never been with a guy but he always checks on my armpit if it's clean or hairy. I spend more time with guys who are into feet or have a foot fetish.

Comment

• 59Alpha
      59Alpha commented
      Editing a comment
      Lots of guys have a foot fetish and then some other men fancy a lot when a woman has a hairy armpit, believe me.

What were you doing while he was fucking your armpit? Do you still moan while he's fucking it?Also those he fuck both your armpits when he's doing that?

Comment

• LoveHeadline
      LoveHeadline commented
      Editing a comment
      She might be thinking to herself what's happening and if he's really humping your armpit.

I would personally prefer that he tries to titty fuck me rather than rub his dick in my armpit.

Comment

• Biggerwave
      Biggerwave commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you have the required boob size in order to give him a proper titty fuck?

• Pihuya
      Pihuya commented
      Editing a comment
      Almost girls prefer tittyfuck over this one cos there's no sexual excitement of having your armpit fuck or when he sticks his penis in your armpit.

I wonder who invented that sex term. Also do you have to put lube on your armpit if you're doing that?

Comment

• InspiringMeanFantastic
      Editing a comment
      Maybe it depends on how tight she's going to close her armpit. If it's really tight, they might need to use some lube.

I am a guy and I have no armpit fetish but I prefer them to be clean and neat. Do you even like it when he bagpipes you? I don't know how that works, maybe you lock his dick on your armpit while he fucks it that's why he came.

Comment

I had that kind of fetish and I love the musty sweaty smell from the pits after a workout. I can't resist and I keep sniffing my girlfriend's shirt when she is not around.

Comment

• ChocolateLove
        ChocolateLove commented
        Editing a comment
        So do your girl do workouts and after that, you will smell her sweaty armpits cos you like it? You're weird especially when you mention that you sniff his shirt.

Does your armpit have to be sweaty when he bigpipes you? Oh, there's lube but sweat can also make a difference.

Comment

Working...
      X