Drama Queen wants to hookup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drama Queen wants to hookup

I really don`t like nosy people does not mean this chick flick ain`t about the drama I have dated men before sadly they always just always had to poke their nose in my business which is such a turn off for me that it`s not even funny trust me I`ll give you your space and I`d want that back in return is that too much to ask for? Okay I went on a rant lol so back on it, right now I want someone`s nose tickling my clit though oh yeah there I can handle a nose. Any takers? I` willing to return the favor as well, I can give you a demo on video if you want. Told ya I`m about the drama awaiting some super dramatic hookup!

LOL. People really need to get a life!

Comment

Omg so relatable. I hate those guys who are corny, clingy and try sticking to me like a glue stick. Texting 24/7 even when I am constantly ignoring them purposely. Meanwhile I am thinking in my head like dude don't you have self respect lol

Comment

How about you put up everything on the table? Like what you are exactly looking for... there's an entire bunch of weirdos who would demands each n everything from you and when it's your turn they are either too tired or consider it too stupid to do it. Stay away from such meanies, darling!

Comment

Idk why reading this post made my vjay ticklish as if someone has stuffed his entire face in it lol. I really need to find someone to do the honors now haha.

Comment

No doubt the attribute drama queen is so evident in your post. Come on, be real! Giving and taking is an aspect of every relationship and I accept the rule of personal space too. But when it comes to dating, it's a two sided thing. You guys eventually start taking interest in each other's lives, routines in order to understand each other more. Stop bitching around babygirl.

Comment

I am here to bear your drama and to entice your sex life. Try me out and you won't regret even a second that's spent with me on my waterbed. Just make sure you dont come running back telling me that you have fallen in love blah blah. Not up for such shit.

Comment

Date a girl. They're better.

Comment

Girls are nosy too just so you know.

Comment

Originally posted by chickflick View Post
                    right now I want someone`s nose tickling my clit though oh yeah there I can handle a nose. Any takers?
                    a sentence I never thought I'd read in my life

Comment

What do you mean exactly by a dramatic hookup?

Comment

lol hell yeah i'd hook up with a drama queen

Comment

• dorranlou
                          dorranlou commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I bet that you're the type who would hookup with anyone as long as she has a pussy, right?

• CarpetMuncher
                          CarpetMuncher commented
                          Editing a comment
                          you'd be surprised actually

i know what you mean, people always say that women are so dramatic, but in contrary guys can be overdramatic too

Comment

Sorry, but not interested with someone who has a lot of issues

Comment

• jerranour
                            jerranour commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I guess that you had an ex who has a whole lot of issues as well?

• Muggs
                            Muggs commented
                            Editing a comment
                            you dont even know the half of it

I would be surprised if somebody will be interested in hooking up with a self-professed drama queen

Comment

• Aloha3e4
                            Aloha3e4 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Yeah, most guys prefer girls who don't have any drama in their lives

• goodstrngr
                            goodstrngr commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I usually turn down guys who have written that on their profiles
                        Working...
                        X