Waiter problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiter problem

So, there's this lady friend of mine and I like her a lot. So we often go out on this restaurant we both love. Lovely ambiance, not so expensive food and it's just so beautiful. Problem is there's this kinda-cute-waiter who I think is hitting on my friend. So guys, specially to the ladies, could you help me out a bit, how can you tell if waiter is flirting with you? TIA

if there's an eye connection between the both of them. You should also try to ask your friend.

Comment

• Muggs
      Muggs commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you experienced the same thing?

• wanny
      wanny commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, there are times that I've experienced that. But I was by myself during those times

• JayDee
      JayDee commented
      Editing a comment
      wanny Don't you think it's normal and important to have eye contact when talking to someone else?

Just ask her. That's it.

Comment

• Muggs
      Muggs commented
      Editing a comment
      Simple as that, I will do so.

• lizza
      lizza commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, you should so would also get a confirmation.

Are you sure that you haven't flirted with a girl before? If you've done it before, you should immediately know if he's flirting with her or not

Comment

• Zach
      Zach commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe the waiter was just being polite and Muggs interpreted it the wrong way.

• CarpetMuncher
      CarpetMuncher commented
      Editing a comment
      That would be one reason Zach

Did you really find the waiter cute or that's how your friend described him? If you're friend is single you don't need to be protective of her if the waiter is flirting with her. Unless you secretly into your friend that's why you're acting a bit protective towards his flirtations

Comment

• dorranlou
      dorranlou commented
      Editing a comment
      He posted that he really likes this lady friend of his a lot, that means he's into her.

• janney
      janney commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay, Thanks.

You can tell it through what your gut is telling you, listen to it.

Comment

• lizza
      lizza commented
      Editing a comment
      How can you determine if your gut is really true?

He is trying so hard to catch her attention, like in the sea of people his only focus is you.

Comment

If she still talks about the waiter after you've left the restaurant there is a chance that she might be into him

Comment

• Muggs
        Muggs commented
        Editing a comment
        Fortunately, she didn't. But I'm still confused about what she feels because she also finds that waiter cute.

• grblng78
        grblng78 commented
        Editing a comment
        You better talk to her about that to make things clear.

Are you jealous of the waiter whenever he is flirting with your friend?

Comment

• Krist
        Krist commented
        Editing a comment
        I think so because he's into his lady friend. If I were him, I will tell the waiter to back-off.

Your a man you should already know through your gut if this man likes your friend.

Comment

I guess you guys need to avoid going to that restaurant, simple as that.

Comment

• errania2
          errania2 commented
          Editing a comment
          I think what you mean is that they should avoid going to that particular restaurant where the waiter works.

In my opinion, if your lady friend is not into him then you have nothing to worry about. Simple.

Comment

The waiter should already know that she has a date, he should at least stop those flirty gestures towards your friend.

Comment

• Girlie23
            Girlie23 commented
            Editing a comment
            I know right that should be automatic.
        Working...
        X