Which Is Which

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Is Which

When it comes to sexual prowess, who do you think is better? Your partner or a fuck buddy?

I would say that it's the guy that I'm seeing. Since most of the guys that I had a one night stand with often end up passing out right before I orgasm

Comment

• GitMeDun
      GitMeDun commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL. Those men were weak for not giving you an orgasm. If I were them, you would have multiple orgasms.

• Tejal
      Tejal commented
      Editing a comment
      Were they too drunk that they passed out that easily?

If we're talking about spur of the moment lust, most of the time it's the guy that I had a one night stand with. Most of my boyfriends tend to take things slow when it comes to sex

Comment

• Paylah
      Paylah commented
      Editing a comment
      So which one is the better partner for you?

• Hunnybunch
      Hunnybunch commented
      Editing a comment
      Paylah The one night stands. I kinds like the rough sex as those are more exciting. LOL.

Not really into one night stands so it always been my partners who are awesome when it comes to sex

Comment

• CrateChocolate
      CrateChocolate commented
      Editing a comment
      So, you did not have a night one stand in the past? Not even once? Then you are missing some good parts of life.

• HarSecConspiracy
      HarSecConspiracy commented
      Editing a comment
      But have you tried it before even once?

No one wins. It depends on the man. Some were my partners. Some were my fuck buddies. Men are not created equally. Some are good and some are fine.

Comment

• HEYhewlan
      HEYhewlan commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, you said it rightly. Whether partners or fuck buddies, abilities are dependent on the person. So I win some and lose some.

I'm already done with random encounters, so it would be with someone that I'm in love with

Comment

• dorranlou
      dorranlou commented
      Editing a comment
      What are some of the traits that you're looking for in a guy?

Since I'm more of a romantic and passionate type, I would really enjoy doing it with my partner rather than with just random guy that I met at a bar

Comment

• Jarul
      Jarul commented
      Editing a comment
      We have the same preference. But did you also enjoy those random encounters with the stranger guys? Me, I had enjoyed those moments with them.

It's a bit of both for me. And the same goes when it comes to having bad sex lol

Comment

• Lovereso
      Lovereso commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I also think so. People have different abilities. Some are good while some are poor.

I always enjoyed it with the women that I was seeing at the time. But one night stands can be fun as well from time to time

Comment

• Lovereso
      Lovereso commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess men just want to fuck and fuck. Do you agree with me?

My partner is better since she knows a lot about me already and had adjusted well enough to keep the things that are satisfying with me.

Comment

It would be the one who knows how to use his dick properly and knows how to compensate if he comes early or lacking when it comes to dick size

Comment

For me, it would be the guy who can make me cum during foreplay. So I don't care if he's just a fuck buddy or the guy that I'm seeing

Comment

• Zach
          Zach commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm willing to eat your pussy until you cum if that's what you're looking for
      Working...
      X