Lesbian Lover

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lesbian Lover

I am looking for a good lesbian lover to not just chat with, but I am looking for someone who has a connection with me. I have been a lesbian for a while and can teach my lesbian lover a few things since my experience is so vast. I have hooked up and chatted with a lot of lesibians, but haven't found the one that tickles my fancy or gives me the wow factor yet. I have played the field a lot and have made tons of mistakes. I am looking for a butch that doesn't care too much about too much drama and wants to chat with me first so we can hook up. Let's get it on!!!

I am not a lesbian and never thought of being one until now. I am disappointed in men and want to see if the lesbian lifestyle works better. I am open to being taught and know that my willingness will bring you pleasure in itself. If you are ready to take on a novice, I am all ready for you. I will be a butch, dyke or bitch, if you want me to be. Come get me!

Comment

I had quite a few lesbian hookups in the past. I would consider myself to be bisexual though. So if you don't mind being with a bisexual, then I am also ready for you.Let's roll! Link me!

Comment

I am a lesbian and have always loved the lifestyle. With me, you won't find any drama. I am pretty laid back ad easy to get along with. I am also looking for a hookup and not a committed relationship. So, if this is somehing that works for you, then it is time for us to chat. I have also been the butch in a lesbian hookup so that is no problem for me. Let's chat!

Comment

I sure didn't think that I would be a lesbian ten years ago, but it happened. I got into the lesbian lifestyle when I was in college. I am not shy about it. I love who I am and have accepted it. I don't give a shit with what anyone things about it. I am ready to make some new lesbian links so I am up for the challenge. You can contact me after you check my profile. I hope you find more than what you are looking for.

Comment

I am excited that there are so many lesbians on here. It sure gives me a whole lot of choices. I am all for having a lesbian party with all of you and then see who hooks up with who. Check it out. That would be a good idea. Let's chat.

Comment

My sister was afraid to tell anyone she's a lesbian. For years she had denied it, because she was always second guessing herself. She was afraid of the reactions she would get from our parents and her friends. She felt so alone and pretended to like boys, for the longest time she felt like lying was the only choice she had, until she opened up about it, and every one important supported her.

Comment

• lindseysexy
                lindseysexy commented
                Editing a comment
                Is there any chance that your sister is single at the moment?

• Zach
                Zach commented
                Editing a comment
                lol Im not sure, but what if she is?

Feel free to send me a message anytime if you're still looking for a playmate

Comment

If you don't mind me asking, how long have you known that you're gay?

Comment

• errania2
                  errania2 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Are you having an identity crisis at the moment that's why you're asking her?

• lindseysexy
                  lindseysexy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You know the feel of being attracted to your same sex, that's how it starts.

• lizza
                  lizza commented
                  Editing a comment
                  im just asking, im not gay

Hey MakeNModelQueen hit me up and lets see where it goes.

Comment

• dorranlou
                  dorranlou commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I think she already found somebody that's why she's been too quiet

• Aloha3e4
                  Aloha3e4 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  If that's the case, then we can just have fun with each other

Where’s some good anal when I need it?🤔

Comment

Working...
                X