Deepah, deepah, deepah

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deepah, deepah, deepah

As you can see with my chosen username, I want deepah, you know. lol.
    I guess that everyone knows what I mean.
    So, if you are near Madison then you could contact me.
    Any age as long as I find him hot would do.
    'Coz you now know that I want it deepah.

If you want deeper then I guess that you only want men who have huge packages. Well, as for me, I also like those types of men. So, if I were to choose between an average-sized man from a huge-sized man, then I would choose the latter.

Comment

• Paylah
      Paylah commented
      Editing a comment
      Obviously, guys with long packages can only go in deep. She is free to choose any guy she wants here since most guys are single here. I can tell that I can go in deep as well, but then again, as I've told y'all that each of us here is free to choose someone to date or hook up with.

I guess that if a guy goes in deep, it will satisfy you but how about giving average-sized dudes a chance as well? They can go in deep and at the same time, hit your g-spot and that's more satisfying as to most women.

Comment

• Creepy456stranger
      Creepy456stranger commented
      Editing a comment
      I've been with guys with average-sized dicks. They're most enjoyable in bed since they most likely to hit my g-spot very well. But I don't know for some of the ladies here since we all have our preferences then again, it's nice to explore just once in a while.

How deep do you want a guy to go in you? Are we talking about going balls deep on you?

Comment

• Ucchala
      Ucchala commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that being fucked balls deep is way better than having the guy's hand or arm inside her lol

• Happyhorr
      Happyhorr commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, some men can do going balls deep. I, for one, would like those men to penetrate me up to the limit - that is, going to the edge of their balls.

• Kyarah
      Kyarah commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, for me, I could only accommodate up to where the limit of my length ends. There are just some cocks which are too big and long that insertion takes a chore and pain. lol.

How huge of a cock are we talking about here? Is it someone who has a nine incher or longer than that?

Comment

• FortuneYumMr
      FortuneYumMr commented
      Editing a comment
      Longer than 9 inches? Is it like a cock of a horse? There are only few men who had those lengths in this world.

If the dick is too huge, both in length and girth, then you would have a hard time to make it deeper. Trust me, you would feel sorry if you insist on those huge cocks.

Comment

• lizza
      lizza commented
      Editing a comment
      What's the biggest dick that you were able to have?
Working...
X