Single Woman

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Single Woman

I want to find a single woman who loves to chat and then hook up with me. But, I don't want to end up with a bitch who has a lot of drama. I am looking for a laid back woman who has her head screwed on. I want someone who has not just come out of a bad relationship. Are you the person I am looking for?

You talk a big game. I hope you have everything to back it up. I think every woman comes with drama because we are os emotional. So you may be out of luck. Some women have less than drama than others. So you should be asking for a woman who has less drama. I am not free of drama, but dont' have a lot either. So I may be the right single woman you are looking for. You just never know, right? If you don't mind looking my way, the link me!

Comment

The key here is to find a single woman who you can connect with. It is after you hook up that you will find out if she is free of drama or not. You can also talk to women over the phone or by text before you hook up. When you do this, you can pretty much tell if you want to go any further or not. I am open to hooking up with you, if you will let me. Let's see if this works out. Contact me.

Comment

There are a lot of single women who are also trying to find a man of their own to hook up with. But some of us don't give a hoot about what the man wants. We just want to know what is in it for us. So if you think a woman cares about your description of what you want, you have another thing coming to you. You better revisit that right now and change it to just finding a single woman and not asking for a specific single woman. When you hook up, you will find out if there is a connection or not. I hate when men do this. Do you think you are gonna get a perfect woman? Hell no!

Comment

There are tons of single women on this website. You have so many choices, it will confuse the hell out of you. I am interested in finding a man that knows exactly what he wants and it seems that you do. We could chat over a meal so why not hit me up so we can plan to go out to a restaurant and find out more about each other? I am the best eye candy you will ever see around here. That is a start cause no man wants to look at a troll. Contact me so we can talk more.

Comment

• Muggs
            Muggs commented
            Editing a comment
            Would love to chat with you over a meal one of these days

I wouldn't even give you the time of day because when it comes to drama, I know everything about it. You would find me very challenging. If you want a challenge, then link me. I will make the best of it and maybe, you can tame me. Who knows?

Comment

I am confident, sexy, and single, waiting for that pirnce charming to come rescue me from myself. I am seeking a man like you that is aware of what he wants. I like how you make it sound. I am turned on by your honesty and just want to get to know you more. I am the right woman for you. Let's chat.

Comment

Let me say one thing. I am single, but I love myself and I am independent enough to be myself if I want to, but I am on this site to find a man that will accept me for who I am. I don't want a man like you that shuns women with a strong personality. So I wouldn't hook up with you for that reason. Let's just get that damn str8888. You need to rephrase your post to include all single women. You don't have to, of course, but you should!

Comment

Wow. I love most of the posts, but some of you were outright rude. I guess that is what happens when you put your damn business out there. I still appreciate the honesty, though and will take some of these suggestions to heart. I will link some of you to see where it leads. So keep your eyes and ears open. Take care and thanks a million.

Comment

• dorranlou
                  dorranlou commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Has anybody told you that you look like Danny McBride?

Here, hit me up. let's see where this leads us to.

Comment

You talk big. Do you really have what it takes for a girl to even like you?

Comment

You sound so needy. Since when's the last time you hooked up with someone?

Comment

• krstn10
                      krstn10 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      It might have been years that's why he sounded that way

• janney
                      janney commented
                      Editing a comment
                      maybe a few months give or take

How about widening your standards... try woman regardless of status, who are drama free, willing to try out new things and modern, something like that

Comment

So basically you're looking for a woman who isn't damaged huh. well hope you find what you're looking for then

Comment

Working...
                      X