Finding someone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding someone

Do you believe that in order to find the prince or princess, one kisses a lot of frogs?

Yes, it's called trials and errors lol! If you're determined to look for someone out there then you must have to do whatever it takes to get there. Sooner or later you'll find your Prince or Princess, and you'll stop kissing frogs.

Comment

• Perkiness
      Perkiness commented
      Editing a comment
      What if after all of the kissing of lots of frogs, you got tired and years had gone by and no prince ever came? Would you still continue to kiss lots of frogs?

No, you do not need to. You could pre-select some of the best and screen it further to select the one person to date. So, that in effect would mean that you do not need to kiss lots of frogs.

Comment

• HappyHar
      HappyHar commented
      Editing a comment
      What if you've selected someone already, then, in the long run, you get to know him and he turns out to be a piece of shit?

I've kissed a lot but none of them stayed. Oh well, I guess I should give up on this whole love thing and stick to one-night stands to at least make me feel happy.

Comment

• grblng78
      grblng78 commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe most of your dates don't really want to date you seriously. Could it be that you're just too nice for them? Or you're not seeing the red flags that your dates aren't into something serious.

• Mimsywas
      Mimsywas commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah. You are right with that decision. Sometimes, there are no right prince or princess for us. So, if that is the case, then we could do other things that could make us happy. It is called diversion of the things.

Already kiss 8 frogs but still haven't found that prince that will turn my life around. Fairytales tend to have a happy ending but for me its always a sad and bitter ending haha. I dont dwell on them that's why I hate writing about it maybe I need to kiss more and find the guy who really wants me but I do believe on this

Comment

• MagicBAKINGBNM
      MagicBAKINGBNM commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe its your turn to kiss me and find out if I'll be your prince, you are beautiful don't know what's wrong with those person you kiss they must be blind

• sevva3
      sevva3 commented
      Editing a comment
      Someone here wants to be your frog isnt it? MagicBAKINGBNM Would you even consider it? wanny

Well, if that is the only way to find the prince of my life then I would have to do it. It may look not so nice but I need to do it.

Comment

• 59Alpha
      59Alpha commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah better get your mouth wash ready and kiss all the guys you came across with lol

• Grateful
      Grateful commented
      Editing a comment
      59Alpha LOL. You made the kissing a literal one! Well, of course, you would kiss on dates and while banging but she gave out something like a metaphor.

Are you a fan of fairy tales? What's the name of the character who kissed the frog?

Comment

• GitMeDun
      GitMeDun commented
      Editing a comment
      Why'd you asked her that? Are you curious as to how many frogs she has kissed for a comparison?

• OhMyLorie
      OhMyLorie commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm not actually a fan of fairy tales but I do love fucking with frogs not just kissing them. It would take a lot for me to find the one, but for now, I guess I need a break. It's quite tiring too lol!

• CumbersomeMome
      CumbersomeMome commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol. I do not know her name. Shall we call her with a generic name as princess? How about the frog prince's name?

How about looking for just one person? That person must be the best one among all the choices. In that way, you would not need to kiss all the frogs.

Comment

• muffinthumper
      muffinthumper commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, do not complicate things for yourself. And be careful catching sickness from all that kissing you've been with from a lot of random strangers there Nappies

• Imhisforever
      Imhisforever commented
      Editing a comment
      CuteChocolate I'm not sure about just one person, can you at least consider the collect-then-select kind of setup? Or perhaps speed-dating and setting up blind dates. Yeah, kind of like that, so you'll get to know them better but you should not kiss them right away.
Working...
X