Sneaking out for sex

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sneaking out for sex

Just a thought, do any of you here still sneak out to have one night stands or hookups with someone? Like, if you're at home with your partner, do you sneak out of the house just to have a few hours of sex with someone? This question kinda reminds me of my friend, it was the time that he told me he snuck out to have a one night stand with this chick, why? His live-in partner/girlfriend didn't let him score, that's why he met up with someone just to have sex with.

No, I do not do that one. I am faithful on my partner. Sneaking out just to have sex with someone is such a despicable act. It should not be done at all.

Comment

• Deepah
      Deepah commented
      Editing a comment
      He should at least broken up with his partner so that he can freely do whatever the hell he wants without the need to sneak out of his house for some hookups.

• Jarul
      Jarul commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course, we should not do it at all. Hey, come on, we should not be even flirting with other people as we already have a partner.

I guess that men are the ones who would do this kind of thing and not so much for women. As we can see, most men could easily do this one.

Comment

• HarSecConspiracy
      HarSecConspiracy commented
      Editing a comment
      Because men are always out there cheating even with their beautiful and faithful girlfriends. They could even be out there cheating on some of the most questionable looking creatures that ever walked this planet, LOL!

• InspiringMeanFantastic
      Editing a comment
      Why is it that men are the ones who would do the cheating? Is there something that has been embedded on their genes?

No way. I could not do that one. Even if there is a chance for me to do it, I still won't do it. Why? Because it is simply wrong. Why would you sneak out just to have sex?

Comment

• OhMyLorie
      OhMyLorie commented
      Editing a comment
      There is absolutely no reason for me to do that. If I want sex and I don't want to do it with my partner, I will just break up with him. In that way, I won't need to cheat.

There is no way for me to sneak out when my partner is with me at home. How could I even do that one? He would be alerted of my action if I get out dubiously.

Comment

• Tanvil
      Tanvil commented
      Editing a comment
      Nah, if you love your partner dearly then why would you even agree with the hook up in the first place? Also, you're with your partner, you can have sex with them anytime you want and if they wanted to.

• Tejal
      Tejal commented
      Editing a comment
      Tanvil Having a partner is not an automatic sex. Sometimes, the partner gets busy and so you won't have any sex. So, there are people who think of getting away from their dryness and look for someone else. Of course, that is a bad act.

No, I do not do something like that. When I am in a relationship with someone, I stay committed to him and I don't let myself interact with other guys. That's how a good partner should act.

Comment

• Happyhorr
      Happyhorr commented
      Editing a comment
      People should know how important it is to stay committed to someone. Being in a relationship is not a walk in the park. Being in a relationship requires maturity and responsibility. I am mature and responsible that is why I won't ever sneak out for sex.

• janney
      janney commented
      Editing a comment
      It is rare to find a loyal partner these days, so let's treasure those types of partners while they're still there. If that were me, why the hell would I sneak out for hookups? But in the first place, why would I be looking for hookups anyway? I'm with my partner already, would that still be possible? No, and I'd rather stay committed to my partner.

• kranzd
      kranzd commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope that all women are like you. If all women were, then this world would turn into a beautiful place to live in. Unfortunately, that is not the case.

I do not really know why people who already have partners need to sneak out for sex. Why can't they just have sex with their own partners? I would never do something like this because I believe that cheating is not a right thing to do.

Comment

• FyUoCuK24
      FyUoCuK24 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep. Cheating is never a right thing to perform. You already have a partner, so have sex with him. Why sneak out and have sex with a hookup? If you do that one, then that means that you are not a good person.

• Hunnybunch
      Hunnybunch commented
      Editing a comment
      You know, some people have the urge to do those sneaking out just to have sex with their hookups. Do they have high sex drive? It could be.
Working...
X