Crushing on my brother's girl

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crushing on my brother's girl

My brother is dating this girl whom I`m crushing on- I`m gay and my family does not know. So, she comes to our place and as she lives like an hour away so at times it gets late and she stays back, in my room. I don`t know how to control these hormones , this girl , gorgeous looking human is right next to me and I can`t even do anything also to think she`s my brother`s girlfriend! At night time when my parents are asleep she sneaks into his room and of course I know what goes on behind those close doors. I`m in a fix and I don`t know what to do!

Isn't your house having a guest room? Can't she stay in the drawing room or somewhere? I mean like it's so annoying.. Why does she have to sit alone in your room!! Doesn't it make you more uncomfortable rather than attracted? I think you aren't a gay if a girl is attractive to you!

Comment

Oh jeez! Mixed feelings are always a problem. Bro I have been in the same situation. I am a gay and I got attracted to my bestie's girlfriend. He was so pissed at me; he literally smacked me off his life. He even tried to hit me once. But I called the cops and ran away and then he used to threaten me like YOU GAY COME FACE ME IN CASE YOU HAVE ANY BALLS. I was so embarrassed. Like so so embarrassed. The good thing about your case is that it's your BROTHER who likes that girl so you won't be threatened like I am. On a serious note, just get over this feeling as soon as possible. Its gonna give u nothing in return.

Comment

Umm, I think it's totally fine if you are attracted to that girl. It's just changing hormones honestly. But it's just the fact that she might not accept you for dating purpose in future when she gets to know you are a gay .

Comment

What's the point of giving double signals to people.. I mean this girl is so messed up. She's giving attractive vibes to you.. She sits all alone in your room and then goes in your brother's room too! What does she want!! I just don't like how your parents are acting all cool too? Don't they know what's happening behind the doors? This girl is probably a hoe or a slut or a whore? Why don't you guys let her be so free in your house? Keep her in a fucking drawing room!

Comment

You gotta control your feelings. You need to compare your self now.. Like your gender doesn't match hers. Fall in love with someone who gives you something in return. Getting attached to this girl will leave you hurt only. Nothing in return will be given to you. You gotta control those emotions my friends. Live your life fully.. Don't limit yourself to that whore who does shit with your brother on the back and doesn't seize to give you feels too. I don't think it would be worth it in any means, cuz at the end of the day when she gets to know that you're a gay, she's gonna hurt you let me tell. And what's the point of being with someone who isn't of any use to your sexual requirement. Being a gay isn't anything bad... You'll find the right person. Just get along with someone with whom you can have a genuine relationship. Nothing to pass time.. Nothing that just gives you love vibes... get me? I hope you don't mind what I am saying. But that's true my friend. Get away from the girl. Don't let her sit alone in your room to show her ass. She better stay with your brother only. You better date a gay-baby. get me ? yeah?

Comment

You guys are right! Thanks.

Comment

I think you should try your best to make those feeling towards her go away. You can try and find things that she does that annoys you and focus on that instead. Besides if your brother knows that you're gay, he would definitely be mad as hell on you when he finds out that you're crushing on his girl

Comment

Don't ever try and make a move on her. Not only will it ruin their relationship but your relationship with your brother as well. If she has a sister, maybe you can try and hookup with her instead lol

Comment

Working...
                  X