I wanna have threesome

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wanna have threesome

I want to have a threesome but my boyfriend does not agree! Why not cause well I want the third person to be a transgender whereas he`s up for another girl but no transgender, it`s so not fair. I said it to him that first a transgender then we can go for a girl but he just does not agree! He won`t even let me experience it alone nor will he join me! Am I being too unreasonable? Anyone who has done it with a transgender? If you don`t want to be open about it, message me! I promise whatever you tell me stays between us and you identity will not be revealed.

Okay let's be honest over here. I am a guy too and I genuinely understand that your boyfriend is doing what anyone else would have done. I agree with him. Once my girlfriend demanded for the threesome too, however, I didn't agree... we had several fights, we were both just tryna keep the relationship working out, we had good sex.. Like the wildest sex ever.. But I didn't want to have a threesome WITH A GAY ! LIKE WHAT THE FUCK are you tryna do? Every time she touched this topic, I was like okay I would rather break up with you but not have a threesome. It's like having sex with a gay and that doubts my masculinity... I like privacy so I didn't even hook up for a girl I threesome. Then she started saying it's a girl who wants a threesome.. I still didn't agree. I used to think she (my girlfriend) is a lesbian? Everything would have worked out, but my girlfriend didn't just do it right.. Her demands were un-necessary. I mean like everything was fine in our relationship and her demands on threesome ruined it! so MORAL OF THE STORY, YOU BETTER STOP DEMANDING FOR IT TOO. Enjoy your space with your boyfriend and do not ask him about threesomes. Why do you want unwanted people in your sex life? like why? I used to explain this thing to her as well. But she never got my point. I'm explaining it to u like a fellow who knows perspective of this thinking as a boyfriend! Don't take me wrong.. I'm not backward minded, neither I am bad with understanding of other genders.. but I just know it's pretty logical to have private space. No unwanted people in life.. sex life actually.. Is way better than threesomes. So uncomfy, eww.

Comment

Why the fuck do people want threesomes? For fun?? Added sex? What's the guarantee that the third party would give pleasure? The third party may just ruin the entire thing. Number one, third party ruins privacy, number two. Third party (if a girl) may just attract your boyfriend more than you, would u like that? If u want your bf to run away, only then go for it! or else fuck this shit and move on.

Comment

Threesome is just so much fun!! I love it! I have had it with two girls once. And with one guy and one girl at the second time. It's a very different experience. I like adventure things, I love to do It! literally. I guess your boyfriend should agree for it, or else he'll regret.

Comment

There are literally so many different perspectives about having a threesome. And I am sitting here like a dumb thinking what a threesome is and then I searched Google and was wondering why people would like to have a threesome. I am new to dating so I don't know much. But it's so gross to have a threesome. Like seriously so gross. I personally would never go for it like never ever in my life. so eww.. it stinks. Three people on one bed wrapping around each other? Like why? Why not two? Can't two people have more fun more concentration and more privacy? So complicated. I would just like to keep my dating life simple, less complicated and reserved to a specific person only rather than threesomes. Any potential mate out there? Anyone who is just a little more than only having sex?

Comment

Working...
          X