She's all out of love for her.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She's all out of love for her.

My girl bestfriend used to date a lesbian and it went well for both of them. They're all out to their families and friends and they have been dating for months. One time, she told me that she felt like falling out of love. She says that dating her was not a phase, although she was falling out. It started when their love felt distant. Her girlfriend became so busy that she didn't make time to talk to her. Her girlfriend would often time feel jealous of all her guy friends hanging out with her. I know that controlling your significant other is not the right thing to do. Of course, my bestie would never cheat on her girlfriend. I feel really bad for my bestie. She's loving and caring and I wonder why people fail to give her what she truly deserves. I wonder why this one didn't even turn out good as I expect it. In the end, they had a mutual decision to end things off. She even told me that now that everything's done, her 'now' ex misses her already and wants her back.

I hate how people would suddenly realize that they've lost someone special when it's all over.

Comment

• Mermaidwas
      Mermaidwas commented
      Editing a comment
      I never had any regrets of breaking up with someone not worth my love and time.

• Girlie23
      Girlie23 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that happens because the person ends up feeling too confident or complacent enough that his or her partner would leave him or her

I feel bad for your friend that even a girl has failed to love her.

Comment

• 59Alpha
      59Alpha commented
      Editing a comment
      It happens to everyone who's in a relationship. It's normal.

• kranzd
      kranzd commented
      Editing a comment
      Tanvil are you thinking that she's cheating on her girlfriend? She was only hanging out with her male friends because her girl friend was too busy

That's something you can't really avoid in a relationship. One of them might became too complacent in the relationship that's why it slowly slipped away from them. If your friend still have a feelings towards her ex, maybe they should try it again

Comment

• KimmieS
      KimmieS commented
      Editing a comment
      Sometimes relationships aren't worth for second chances. How would you be so sure that things would be different? Or how would you be so sure that they're still compatible with each other if they ended it already?

• lizza
      lizza commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you been in a relationship that reached the point that one of you got too complacent?

It feels that the both of them are to blame that's why things didn't worked out the first time. Your friend try to find the love and attention that she's looking for in her male friends while the other was too busy with whatever she's doing. If I were your friend and still have feelings toward my ex, I'm willing to give it a second chance.But I would talk to her first and tell her before hand the mistakes that we had in the last one and that we should avoid repeating it

Comment

• Mimsywas1
      Mimsywas1 commented
      Editing a comment
      So you feel that it was the fault of the ex that's why the relationship didn't work the first time around

• grblng78
      grblng78 commented
      Editing a comment
      Where did you get the idea that her friend was looking for love and attention with her male friends?

If your friend still likes her ex girlfriend then there is no reason to be together. It would be easy to be reunited with someone whom you had a past as you know each other very well.

Comment

• krstn10
      krstn10 commented
      Editing a comment
      But do you think that getting back with your ex would result into doing the same mistakes all over again?

• CRAZYHEY
      CRAZYHEY commented
      Editing a comment
      krstn10 have you actually tried getting with an ex before that's why you're a bit pessimistic about it?
Working...
X