I'm confused.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm confused.

I wanted to share with you guys here that I'm physically, sexually and emotionally attracted to straight men & women, bisexuals, and lesbians.
    Though, I'm not sure what sexual orientation and/or gender identity I could describe myself right now. Is it normal to be like this?

Calm down, it's normal to be attracted to everyone, in general. And that only means that you're pansexual CuteChocolate.

Comment

• grblng78
      grblng78 commented
      Editing a comment
      CRAZYHEY be careful when you say that it's normal to be attracted to everyone. Generalizing people means it's okay to be attracted to creeps, kids, old men, etc. No, please not like that! Maybe it's best if you say that pansexuality is when you're attracted to people regardless of their sexual orientation.

CuteChocolate I'm guessing that you're bisexual, yeah, you're probably bi. I'm no expert on this kind of stuff since I'm a straight male.

Comment

• Imhisforever
      Imhisforever commented
      Editing a comment
      Is it possible that maybe you're also bisexual, Krist?

• dorranlou
      dorranlou commented
      Editing a comment
      Imhisforever LOL. Do not twist the story. He already stated that he is straight male. Why do you want to make him a bisexual?

Before you even claim that you're pansexual, mind if I ask you this? Have you ever been in a romantic relationship with bisexuals, lesbians and other people regardless of their gender identity? If so, you truly are pansexual.

Comment

• Mermaidwas
      Mermaidwas commented
      Editing a comment
      CuteChocolate must be bi-curious? She may not be sure that she's pansexual but, sure she's bisexual?

Originally posted by CuteChocolate View Post
    I wanted to share with you guys here that I'm physically, sexually and emotionally attracted to straight men & women, bisexuals, and lesbians.
    Though, I'm not sure what sexual orientation and/or gender identity I could describe myself right now. Is it normal to be like this?
    I hope you have friends who understand everything about gender orientations so they can help you evaluate your gender identity.

Comment

CuteChocolate, I think you should see a professional and they will be able to help you evaluate your sexual orientation and gender identity. You don't have to stress yourself out

Comment

• KimmieS
        KimmieS commented
        Editing a comment
        That is a very good suggestion, in order for you not to be confused about your gender identity anymore.

It is normal to be confused. We are only humans after all.

Comment

• AliveOlive
        AliveOlive commented
        Editing a comment
        It is normal to be confused but not normal that you would like a variety of genders. Well, that is what I believe.

I do not think that that is normal. Although there are people who get attracted to anyone. It would be a rare sexuality though.

Comment

Are you also attracted to gays and trans as well? Why did you opt them out? Are you doing some discrimination? lol.

Comment

• MagicBAKINGBNM
          MagicBAKINGBNM commented
          Editing a comment
          There's no discrimination there but I see that she's confused. So, maybe she's just bisexual and not pansexual.

• Ucchala
          Ucchala commented
          Editing a comment
          MagicBAKINGBNM No, no, no. That was not being bisexual. Being bi means you like both male and female. It excludes the other genders.
      Working...
      X