X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girlie23
    started a topic Gay turned bi?

Gay turned bi?

I have a friend. Few years ago, he came out as a gay. He lived as a gay man. Lately, he told me that is no longer a gay but already a bisexual and wants to date some women. I was like, no way, is that even possible?

• sevva3
    commented on 's reply
    Soon they will realize something that's why they shift back to their original sexuality, there is a time where they would meet someone who can change them

• LoveHeadline
    replied
    I did not know that people could have fluid sexuality. That is, they would change from one sexuality into another. In this case, maybe, it could be true, but I had never seen one.

Leave a comment:

• Mimsywas
    commented on 's reply
    There could be some truth to what you had said. Still, this is so rare and strange that he turned from gay to bi. From what I had usually seen, it is always from bi to gay. lol. Well, do not not actually know. Sometimes, life is mysterious.

• MagicBAKINGBNM
    commented on 's reply
    Mermaidwas Maybe that guy is in love with this woman that's why she post something like this, that's my assumption

• wanny
    replied
    Yep its possible any person could turn their life around and its good for him that he considers what's best for men and that is a woman, He must have witness something more attractive on woman rather than what he sees on men the possibility might be he has a close friend who is a girl and he discovered something that made him in love with her, Well it happens all the time... We all change and get better on our decision as time goes by

Leave a comment:

• HappyHar
    commented on 's reply
    Mermaidwas dorranlou Prank or not, it's not cool to use people with that kind of advantage, like pretending to be gay or bi and just using people. You should stick to your real sexuality and be true to that.

• BeanStory
    commented on 's reply
    Alright. Everybody deserves the chance to prove to the world of their claim. If he had truly changed, then so be it.

• Perkiness
    commented on 's reply
    JayDee If the transperson had an operation already then he/she could not easily go back to being straight!

• JayDee
    commented on 's reply
    A gay turned into bisexual is much better than a trans-person who is impulsive and decides to go back to being straight again.

• Nappies
    replied
    Originally posted by Girlie23 View Post
    I have a friend. Few years ago, he came out as a gay. He lived as a gay man. Lately, he told me that is no longer a gay but already a bisexual and wants to date some women. I was like, no way, is that even possible?
    Yes, way! It is possible for a man or a woman to have a sexuality shift. There's nothing you can do to stop them from doing what they want. It's best if you'd understand their situation first.

Leave a comment:

• Aloha3e4
    commented on 's reply
    I've had a few friends that came out as bi then is suddenly in a relationship with the opposite sex. Or yes the other way around, but it depends on them actually.

• Ucchala
    commented on 's reply
    But this is so strange. It is like reading a book from the end page towards the start page. I do not know. I just feel that it is weird.

• dorranlou
    commented on 's reply
    You are right. Maybe, he was just making a prank to his friend. So, did she not see the hidden camera?

• lindseysexy
    commented on 's reply
    I know right? It's the exact same opposite. But maybe he's just bi-curious about dating women.
Working...
X