Dating a gay man

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dating a gay man

I know that this would raise most eyebrows but I would still ask this query. For the men and women here, would you date a gay man? How or why not?

Nope. I know that gay men only dates men or other gay men. It would not look good to me. It will be a pass on it.

Comment

• Krist
      Krist commented
      Editing a comment
      Same applies to me, Why would I bother dating a gay man if I dont like it? so it's a no for me too

• YourHero
      YourHero commented
      Editing a comment
      I would also wonder why he would want to have a date with me. Could it be that he needs something else? A help to catch the man of his dream, perhaps?

As to my stand if its just for fun then I would gladly accept it because it's rare that a gay men would take a woman over a date. I'm thinking its more of a friendly date and will talk about guys which they can relate more with us women

Comment

• Mimsywas1
      Mimsywas1 commented
      Editing a comment
      For friendly dates then it would not matter to me at all. After all, your topics would revolve around men and more, I assume.

Originally posted by FyUoCuK24 View Post
    I know that this would raise most eyebrows but I would still ask this query. For the men and women here, would you date a gay man? How or why not?
    If a gay man ever asks me out for a date, I'd give it a go. After all, he asked me out and we'll surely have a good time together.

Comment

• AliveOlive
      AliveOlive commented
      Editing a comment
      That's kind of you, at least you didn't reject his offer. Maybe it's just a friendly date and nothing more than that, right? I'd also wanted to date my gay friend if he ever asks me out.

• errania2
      errania2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Good time? What kind of a good time? Do not tell me that the good time would be done on the bed room.

As someone who is a straight female, I'll probably turn down a relationship with a gay man. Not to be discriminatory but I do think that there are people who are compatible and are really for the gays. Sadly, it is not just me.

Comment

• Deepah
      Deepah commented
      Editing a comment
      But if I were you, you should still go out on a friendly date with him. You two might turn out as friends, right? Having a gay friend is fun! They're like your guy friends that can totally hang out with you and can help you out with the latest trends, whatsoever.

• CrateChocolate
      CrateChocolate commented
      Editing a comment
      I think, yes. There are people for the right people. Men for women and bi/gay men for gay men, lesbians for lesbians but I wonder how would be for the trans?

I am the kind of woman who is open to any possibility. So I don't mind dating a gay man. We never know, maybe we are compatible, right?

Comment

• Biggerwave
      Biggerwave commented
      Editing a comment
      You're right, he's still a man physically and might have past relationships with women too. There's a possibility for that but it's not that bad unless you both try to work things out.

• Girlie23
      Girlie23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Compatible in what way? You could be best friends, for sure. But romantically, that would be off. I do not think that a gay man would have a nice sexual relations with a woman.

I could date a gay man and we would talk about the men that we like to have! I could imagine that it would be full of giggles while we are on that date.

Comment

Working...
    X