Would it be possible?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would it be possible?

Just like the past topic about a straight man liking on a gay man, this time, I'd like to know your thoughts about this:
    Would it be possible for a straight woman to fall in love or develop feelings with a butch-lesbian?

Is this based on your experience? Because I think it is possible that you are falling in love or developing feelings to a butch lesbian. Whatever makes you happy then go for it, if she's the reason for your happiness then it's possible that you're already in love.

Comment

• Imhisforever
      Imhisforever commented
      Editing a comment
      If a straight woman is falling in love with a butch lesbian then she is not a straight one. She could be a closeted femme lesbian. She should do some soul searching to know more about her self.

If she falls in love with a lesbian, that automatically makes her a lesbian too. Otherwise, if she's still attracted to men, on the side note, then that makes her bisexual. I rest my case.

Comment

• Creepy456stranger
      Creepy456stranger commented
      Editing a comment
      No, she is straight and is NOT considered a lesbian for falling in love with a lesbian. Lesbians are attracted to women and not fellow lesbians.

• Deepah
      Deepah commented
      Editing a comment
      Creepy456stranger I guess she's bisexual then? She wouldn't be fall in love with a person who has the same gender as her if she's not, right?

• HEYDream
      HEYDream commented
      Editing a comment
      Hhhmmm, okay, I think that you got it right. Although, why do we need to have so many genders in this world? I am now confused with those genders. lol.

No, that would be impossible. Straight women are only attracted and interested into straight men.

Comment

• LoveHeadline
      LoveHeadline commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree. Straights are only for straights. Unless they are secretly bisexual.

• LoveSandDrummer
      LoveSandDrummer commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep. This is also what I believe. Only lesbians would be attracted to lesbians. Like gays to gays, perhaps.

• Aloha3e4
      Aloha3e4 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep. This is what I know and what I could see everywhere.

I guess so. Especially if she just wants someone manly beside her even though it's not actually a man. The only problem is that she doesn't have a dick.

Comment

• Lovereso
      Lovereso commented
      Editing a comment
      Who cares if a lesbian does NOT have a dick? She can use a strap-on, and I bet that lesbians can eat girls better than guys, lol!

I think it is possible. Women are interested in men so if a woman acts like a man. I guess she can develop feelings for the lesbian especially if she does a good job in acting manly.

Comment

• AliveOlive
      AliveOlive commented
      Editing a comment
      They say that women have a manly side in them, so it is possible for a woman to fall for a lesbian. It's not new to us these days, I've seen lesbian couples, gays too and it's normal.

• Biggerwave
      Biggerwave commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree to this. Most women want someone who is strong and manly. So if the butch lesbian is able to pull off something like that, I guess it's possible that straight women will fall in love with them.

I think that a woman would have to be a femme lesbian before she could fall in love with a butch lesbian. So, a straight woman would never fall in love with a butch lesbian.

Comment

• HappyHar
      HappyHar commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, really? I never even thought of that! So she's a femme lesbian all along, well, I have to agree and that's why she's into butch lesbians too.

No, that is not possible. A straight woman would not fall in love with butch lesbian. But, on the other hand, a butch lesbian could fall in love with a straight woman. How could they match together?

Comment

Working...
    X