Meet my new friend!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet my new friend!

I've met a new friend and she's a lesbian. She's a middle school teacher, she tutors some of her students during weekends and she's a virgin. Yes, you've read that right, she is a 22-year-old virgin. She also has a unique kind of personality and for a fact that she is honest with me, I still couldn't believe it.
    Last edited by LoveHeadline; 11-14-2019, 06:24 AM.

I guess you should try and get to know her more, she seems to be a sweet and genuine kind of person. If she's a virgin then let her be, she's being an open book to you because she already considers you her close friend, LoveHeadline.

Comment

• MagicBAKINGBNM
      MagicBAKINGBNM commented
      Editing a comment
      Is she really a lesbian? But wait, is she really a virgin? Why am I surprised right now? Anyway, I think she's a sweetheart and is waiting for someone who will take her seriously and I bet she's not into serious relationships right now, instead, she's looking for friends I guess.

I could guess that she is femme lesbian, right? At 22, that is still young so do not worry that she is still a virgin.

Comment

• wanny
      wanny commented
      Editing a comment
      I can imagine that she is a femme lesbian since she is a teacher and a teacher wears a proper uniform. She could be wearing heels and pencil skirts which makes her look hotter, the fact that she has a unique personality, but how come that she is a lesbian though?

• dorranlou
      dorranlou commented
      Editing a comment
      wanny She could look like a real lady but looks are deceiving. In spite of dressing up as a real woman, deep inside she is a femme lesbian.

• InsideBoa
      InsideBoa commented
      Editing a comment
      So, when does she plan to get her virginity off?

So, what are you trying to imply? Are you looking for some men to bang with her?

Comment

• InspiringMeanFantastic
      Editing a comment
      The title itself has an undertone to it already. Maybe she really is looking for someone to bang her but wait, she's a lesbian right? I don't think she wouldn't let a dick go all the way inside of her pussy.

• jerranour
      jerranour commented
      Editing a comment
      InspiringMeanFantastic So, is she looking for a lesbian to fuck her? Wait, how do they fuck each other?

A new friend who is honest is a desirable one. I think that you would be friends for the years to come.

Comment

• muffinthumper
      muffinthumper commented
      Editing a comment
      Friends like that are meant to be kept, they're really nice and honest about themselves. I want to be friends with someone like that instead of lying around or backstabbing each other, right?

• krstn10
      krstn10 commented
      Editing a comment
      There are many types of friends but I guess that an honest one is one of the best friends to have. Someone who would tell you all the truths and nothing to hide.

For my new friends, I would not tell to them that I am still a virgin. Why will I tell my sexual histories to them? They should not know it.

Comment

• Krist
      Krist commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree. I don't disclose that kind of information to people who I just met. There's a chance that they'll use it against me. Just like what this girl did to her new friend. Lol!

• errania2
      errania2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Our sexual histories should not be shared when it is not being asked. It is not appropriate at all.

• Nappies
      Nappies commented
      Editing a comment
      But, if we are already close friends then we could tell our secrets, right? There should be no hiding of things.

What's the big deal if she's still a virgin? Not everyone had a wild and tempting teenage life.

Comment

• CrateChocolate
      CrateChocolate commented
      Editing a comment
      True. But I don't believe that she's still a virgin. I think she just said that because she's shy to admit that she has already tried having sex.

• YourHero
      YourHero commented
      Editing a comment
      If he was a woman then we could have not been a virgin but since she is a femme lesbian, there her case is a different one. But wait, how do you de-virginize a femme lesbian?

Maybe she doesn't see the essence of sex. But it is also surprising to me that she's already working and she still haven't experienced what having sex feels like.

Comment

I think she just told you that so that you'll feel sorry that she's still a virgin. Given that she's a lesbian, she's probably expecting that you'll offer her to try sex with you.

Comment

Working...
      X