Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• InspiringMeanFantastic
    commented on 's reply
    The title itself has an undertone to it already. Maybe she really is looking for someone to bang her but wait, she's a lesbian right? I don't think she wouldn't let a dick go all the way inside of her pussy.

• HappySecLove
    replied
    For my new friends, I would not tell to them that I am still a virgin. Why will I tell my sexual histories to them? They should not know it.

Leave a comment:

• LaoFood
    replied
    A new friend who is honest is a desirable one. I think that you would be friends for the years to come.

Leave a comment:

• Perkiness
    replied
    So, what are you trying to imply? Are you looking for some men to bang with her?

Leave a comment:

• sevva3
    replied
    I could guess that she is femme lesbian, right? At 22, that is still young so do not worry that she is still a virgin.

Leave a comment:

• Kyarah
    replied
    I guess you should try and get to know her more, she seems to be a sweet and genuine kind of person. If she's a virgin then let her be, she's being an open book to you because she already considers you her close friend, LoveHeadline.

Leave a comment:

• LoveHeadline
    started a topic Meet my new friend!

Meet my new friend!

I've met a new friend and she's a lesbian. She's a middle school teacher, she tutors some of her students during weekends and she's a virgin. Yes, you've read that right, she is a 22-year-old virgin. She also has a unique kind of personality and for a fact that she is honest with me, I still couldn't believe it.
    Last edited by LoveHeadline; 11-14-2019, 06:24 AM.
Working...
X