Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• InsideBoa
    commented on 's reply
    So, when does she plan to get her virginity off?

• Nappies
    commented on 's reply
    But, if we are already close friends then we could tell our secrets, right? There should be no hiding of things.

• krstn10
    commented on 's reply
    There are many types of friends but I guess that an honest one is one of the best friends to have. Someone who would tell you all the truths and nothing to hide.

• YourHero
    commented on 's reply
    If he was a woman then we could have not been a virgin but since she is a femme lesbian, there her case is a different one. But wait, how do you de-virginize a femme lesbian?

• errania2
    commented on 's reply
    Our sexual histories should not be shared when it is not being asked. It is not appropriate at all.

• CrateChocolate
    commented on 's reply
    True. But I don't believe that she's still a virgin. I think she just said that because she's shy to admit that she has already tried having sex.

• Krist
    commented on 's reply
    I agree. I don't disclose that kind of information to people who I just met. There's a chance that they'll use it against me. Just like what this girl did to her new friend. Lol!

• HarSecConspiracy
    replied
    I think she just told you that so that you'll feel sorry that she's still a virgin. Given that she's a lesbian, she's probably expecting that you'll offer her to try sex with you.

Leave a comment:

• MagicBAKINGBNM
    commented on 's reply
    Is she really a lesbian? But wait, is she really a virgin? Why am I surprised right now? Anyway, I think she's a sweetheart and is waiting for someone who will take her seriously and I bet she's not into serious relationships right now, instead, she's looking for friends I guess.

• muffinthumper
    commented on 's reply
    Friends like that are meant to be kept, they're really nice and honest about themselves. I want to be friends with someone like that instead of lying around or backstabbing each other, right?

• JayDee
    replied
    Maybe she doesn't see the essence of sex. But it is also surprising to me that she's already working and she still haven't experienced what having sex feels like.

Leave a comment:

• grblng78
    replied
    What's the big deal if she's still a virgin? Not everyone had a wild and tempting teenage life.

Leave a comment:

• jerranour
    commented on 's reply
    InspiringMeanFantastic So, is she looking for a lesbian to fuck her? Wait, how do they fuck each other?

• dorranlou
    commented on 's reply
    wanny She could look like a real lady but looks are deceiving. In spite of dressing up as a real woman, deep inside she is a femme lesbian.

• wanny
    commented on 's reply
    I can imagine that she is a femme lesbian since she is a teacher and a teacher wears a proper uniform. She could be wearing heels and pencil skirts which makes her look hotter, the fact that she has a unique personality, but how come that she is a lesbian though?
Working...
X