Lesbian Cheater

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lesbian Cheater

I met this lesbian girl one time at a local gay bar and she and I hit it off together. We had so much fun that night and ended up going to my place, which was only a few yards away. She and I became an item ever since that night and before you know it, she moved in with me. Everything was going well for several months until one day I came home from work unexpected and found her with a girl in our bed. She cried about it and I forgave her. It so happened that the next time, I went to lunch with some other coworkers at a restaurant where my girlfriend and I would frequent. She thougth I was not going out to lunch that day cause I had brought leftovers to work, but my coworkers said they were paying for lunch so I said why not? I walked into the restaurant and found my girl pushing her tongue in another girl's mouth as I went to the bathroom before ordering. I was so livid. I just had to cut it off with her because of the disrespect she was showing me. Should I still have given her a chance? What do you think?

No damn chance. I wouldn't give her no chance. She messed up not only once, but two times. Who would give her another chance? You shouldn't even ask that question. Just move on and leave her the hell behind. Let her hook up with who she wants to hook up with. Find another lesbian lover. You deserve it!

Comment

Did you know she was such a cheater before you hooked up with her? You must have seen some signs, no? Once a cheater, always a cheater. That is what I believe, whether it is a man or woman. Don't be fooled again. Have some sense

Comment

A cheater will try to cheat more than once, if you give them the chance. I know sometimes you will be the last to know about it. That's how it goes. But I am glad you caught it in time and could walk away before you got hurt again and again and again. You did the right thing because it happened twice that you know about. It could have happened many more times that you didn't know. So count your losses and move on!

Comment

She shouldn't be in any committed relationship. It sounds as if she only wants to hook up now and then. You wouldn't have known though and that is the killer. You take a chance and it doesn't pay off, but don't be too hard on yourself. It is not your fault. Life has a way of throwing stuff at you that you didn't sign up for. Just move on!

Comment

I would have walked away too like you did. I know that restaurant cheating was the last straw because it was so out in the public and seem disrespectful. What if someone that knew both of you had seen her before you did? Glad you caught her redhanded. That bitch needed to go and there might be more cheating that you don't know about. So kick her to the curb with no regrets.

Comment

I would never give her another chance, but just thought to ask what you guys thought. I was so hurt though cause I had put souch into this relationship and felt cheated and disrespected. It took me a while to get over it. I am now in another lesbian relationship, but taking it slower this time. I aint moving in with no one until I get to know them more. I just hate to go through the pain all over again. I am gonna keep my options open too and hope it all works out for me. Thanks guys! 🤞

Comment

It is time for you to move on and end things with her already since she has done it twice. You're much better off to be with someone who truly cares for you rather than to be with her

Comment

No second chance for her. Chin up, you did the right thing.

Comment

• sevva3
                    sevva3 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    He is right, it's her lost.

• JayDee
                    JayDee commented
                    Editing a comment
                    They were inseparable ever since the first time they've met. Haven't you read that part? lindseysexy

• lindseysexy
                    lindseysexy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I've read that part, but it doesn't automatically mean that everything happened that fast

I think that things went too fast between the two of you and you didn't have enough time to get to know her much better. You should have tried talking things slow with her

Comment

• Girlie23
                    Girlie23 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I'm glad that I'm not the only one who felt that way when I read her post

• grblng78
                    grblng78 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Did it feel like it was a whirlwind romance that is why you think that it went to fast?

• KimmieS
                    KimmieS commented
                    Editing a comment
                    hopefully she learns from this

Originally posted by kranzd View Post
                  It is time for you to move on and end things with her already since she has done it twice. You're much better off to be with someone who truly cares for you rather than to be with her
                  Yeah, and it looks like you love her more than she loves you

Comment

• kranzd
                    kranzd commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I'm glad that you agree with me on this one
                Working...
                X