Would you date a bisexual?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you date a bisexual?

What if you are somehow confused about your gender identity and you came across a bisexual who seems to be really into you. Would you be willing to entertain that person? Would you date a bisexual? Why or why not?

I will entertain him or her, if it came to a point where we'd go out and 'date', then maybe yes, we should definitely go out on a date. I mean, why not? Maybe he or she could be the one for me.

Comment

• LoveHeadline
      LoveHeadline commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, there would be a chance for me as well. I think I should try dating a bisexual person, so what if their bisexual? I think I should be the one who should be worried if there would be a chance that they'd ask me out. Of course, I would accept their invitation immediately.

• krstn10
      krstn10 commented
      Editing a comment
      Nope. Be careful with those bisexuals as you might end up crying when you have learned that they chose another man in the end.

• HarHappyTricked
      HarHappyTricked commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you expect that you would have sex after the date? What could be the difference? Or would it there be a difference?

If it's a bisexual female, well that would be okay for me. I wouldn't want to date a male bisexual, it doesn't if this bisexual female is into girls like me, that would be hot though!

Comment

• CrateChocolate
      CrateChocolate commented
      Editing a comment
      If you date a bisexual male, would that make you gay? Wait, I am confused here already. Why would you date a man?

• sevva3
      sevva3 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, why don't you try to date a bisexual man? That would be something new and interesting!

I could date one. We could go to a bar or a restaurant and have a date there. It would be like an ordinary date. There is nothing wrong with trying something new.

Comment

• Nappies
      Nappies commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly, you shouldn't mind other people during those dates. You two should focus on each other and have a great time.

• LoveSandDrummer
      LoveSandDrummer commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay, it would be like an ordinary date at a restaurant. Then, do you expect that something would happen next?

So, are there difference between dating a bisexual from dating a straight man? If there is no difference, then I would date a bisexual. Anyway, I got curious, so I guess that I would want to try one.

Comment

• YourHero
      YourHero commented
      Editing a comment
      Unless HE would love to have those dates with you. If he asks you out then go ahead, have a great time with him. I'm sure that he goes in both ways and he's also giving you a try.

Wait, are bisexuals gays, too? So, what are the distinctions? Do they really want women or they really want men? I am confused as I do not get to see those people often.

Comment

• FyUoCuK24
      FyUoCuK24 commented
      Editing a comment
      You don't usually see bisexual people but you do not know that they can be anywhere and anyone that you know too. Bisexual is being attracted to both genders (male & female), and yes, chances are you will be encountering a man that likes men but still dates women and a woman that like women but still dates men. Yep.

If she were a hot bisexual then that would be an exception to me! Plus, I would LOVE to try things out to see if we can actually click.

Comment

• muffinthumper
      muffinthumper commented
      Editing a comment
      If that person is not a hot bisexual then you're not going to entertain her? Rude! At least you should try things new and why not give it a shot, eh?

I would entertain a bisexual person. I don't have issues about their true identity, I'm more concerned about getting hurt by the same things again.

Comment

• grblng78
      grblng78 commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course, they're not going to hurt you, just don't get too attached to anyone at all. Also, it was only just a date and if it does not work for both of you, don't take it too personally. OK?

• Happyro
      Happyro commented
      Editing a comment
      Jarul I don't think that they would hurt you just like that. They just wanted to date you, that's all.

A date with a bisexual person? Hell yes! It's just a date right? There's no chance for us to become an actual thing.

Comment

• Krist
      Krist commented
      Editing a comment
      If they asked you out on a date then go ahead, if they asked you out again for more dates, go for it! Soon you'll realize if they're really serious about you and you'll get to know if you two can become an actual thing too.
Working...
X