Ex-partner turned into what?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mimsywas1
    started a topic Ex-partner turned into what?

Ex-partner turned into what?

You had a partner in the past and had one child. You had a divorce and had been living away from each other with no communication whatsoever. One day, you bumped with someone at a local mart and that person approached you. You seem to know that person only that you do not remember where you had met in the past. The person smiled at you and you remained there perplexed. After few minutes, you realized that it was your old partner, but one thing has changed a lot. He/She had turned into a transgender person!

• FyUoCuK24
    commented on 's reply
    HarSecConspiracy Well, yeah, when the child is older, introduce a new aunt. Of course, that aunt was his father. Lol.

• Jarul
    commented on 's reply
    Well, it depends on the transformation. Well, I had watched one. He was muscular when he was a man. When she turned into a transwoman, her body changed completely.

• Happyhorr
    commented on 's reply
    Yes you shouldn't care anymore and you shouldn't think about him or her because you might just feel bad for not noticing. You have to realize that what you had was in the past and it is obvious that he already changed and has moved on from that.

• OhMyLorie
    commented on 's reply
    True and you are just insensitive enough to not notice that. I bet he was secretly having an affair when you were still together.

• Ucchala
    replied
    That is some plot twist! I would probably scold myself for not noticing his actions back when we were still together. Well, we are divorced anyway so I shouldn't care anymore, right?

Leave a comment:

• CrateChocolate
    replied
    Of course I will be surprised by what I discovered. But I can't really do anything about it, right? Maybe that is what he really wanted even when we were still together.

Leave a comment:

• Tanvil
    replied
    I'd be surprised to seee her in her full form and it is really unrecognizable that it's her. Whoa, it makes me think, did I made the right decision to leave her when I felt like this could happen soon in our relationship? Yeah, kind of.

Leave a comment:

• HarSecConspiracy
    commented on 's reply
    You should explain it when he/she grows up, he/she would understand that. For now, just keep it to yourself or tell it to your close friend about what you've seen earlier that day.

• Deepah
    replied
    I think he's doing well and happy with it. What else can I say? I'm happy for him now that he is free and can do whatever he wants but he should not forget about his responsibilities with our child.

Leave a comment:

• YourHero
    replied
    After I got home. I would tell to my child that I had seen something abominable. Now, my child does not have a father anymore. How would I be able to explain that one to a little child?

Leave a comment:

• HEYhewlan
    commented on 's reply
    Oh, yeah. Most transgender women whom I had known were beautiful. I do not know what they had done to their bodies, but most of them looked great.

• FortuneYumMr
    commented on 's reply
    I might not recognize her anymore. She could even be more beautiful than I am now. Lol.

• Grateful
    commented on 's reply
    Appearances have changed already. That is for sure. I might not be able to recognize them after their transformations. But I would still be like a friend to them.

• Hunnybunch
    commented on 's reply
    And there are those trans that somewhat look a bit manly since their Adam's apple is quite visible in their neck area but yeah, they turned out great since that's what they wanted anyway.
Working...
X