Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks again!

Comment

Hello everyone! I am new to this site and I don't really know what I am doing but I thought I might just start by tellling you all why I am here... I am a 42 year old woman with 2 awesome daughters...Both musicians! They are my life. My husband was unfortunately taken from us years ago from cancer and I've failed to be able to fill the void since he passed. I thought maybe getting started online might make it easier for me to get out in the real world of dating. What are people doing now adays? Last time I dated there wasn't even internet! What a world we live in now. I'm easy to talk to and open. Just wanna get out there! I'm Jinny btw.

Comment

Hey guys. I'm new here too. If ya'll are interested just leave me a message

Comment

Online dating can be pretty tricky at first but you'll get the hang of it eventually, first is to never ever reveal any personal data no matter how nice the person your talking to is, 2nd is to dont set your expectations too high, 3rd is it will take time.

Comment

Being too modest and a bragger is a turn off. Put up about 3-5 photos

Comment

You dont have to reply to everybody(rookie mistake i made)

Comment

Welcome to the world of online dating. the best part is learning on the job!

Comment

There's a first time for everything, First thing is to always put a photo, no chance anybody would wanna talk to you without that. Don't be fooled by a profile picture as well. The third is to have little to no expectations when you meet someone

Comment

So have you already found guys that you're interested in?

Comment

It's normal to get excited about every notification you get, lol enjoy it while that excitement is still there cause after a while it gets boring

Comment

Working...
                      X