St. Petersburg Cocks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St. Petersburg Cocks

Almost forgotten that I was signed up on this site. I'm from the warm and sunny St. Petersburg, Russia lol. how I wish the weather here is like the one that I've described. I joined this site in search of guys who can keep me warm and looking for a cave (my pussy) to keep their dicks warm

If you're looking for a place which is warm and sunny, why not visit me here in Brasil.

Comment

• Happyro
      Happyro commented
      Editing a comment
      I have a Brazilian friend, and when he flirts with women, HE JUST FLIRTS! Damn, he can say HE WANTS DICKS FOR BREAKFAST and women thinks he's flirting with them, and that's crazy! I'm here with my best suit and cologne and I can't get shit, while he's laughing around with ladies doing nothing, just saying some Brazilian stuff. Crazy!

My Texas cock is a little cold right now, good thing your warm pussy is available.

Comment

• 59Alpha
      59Alpha commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet that you already contacted her. But it's a shame that your Texas cock is far from her Russian pussy.

If you want a warm and sunny St. Petersburg, you can just live in Florida. There's a city of the same name there lol

Comment

In short, he is looking for a warm and sunny cock. Lol

Comment

• Mermaidwas
        Mermaidwas commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi pretty! Wanna chat with me?

• Perkiness
        Perkiness commented
        Editing a comment
        And what does a warm and sunny cock looks like?

I would love to keep my dick warm inside your cave, but sadly I'm not from Russia

Comment

• Lovereso
        Lovereso commented
        Editing a comment
        Why not go there if you really want to keep your dick warm

• CarpetMuncher
        CarpetMuncher commented
        Editing a comment
        Lovereso I'm not that rich to travel whenever I want.
    Working...
    X