Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Much Luck Are Women Over 30 Having On This Site?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Much Luck Are Women Over 30 Having On This Site?

I'm a woman over 30 who is new to this site and I'm wondering if anyone else on here over 30 has been having any luck with this site. What kinds of experiences have you had, etc. I'd love to hear from men and women, so if you have a story at all to share, please do!

It will all depend on why it is that you're using this site. Are you looking to hookup? Looking for something more casual where you can spend time with someone now and then? Looking to get involved in a relationship? Whatever the case, what you have on your provile, the pictures you put up, etc, will all play a big part in who you're going to attract, so this is definitely the first thing to think about. I've used this site for a number of varying reasons since I signed up. At first I was looking to just hookup, and I had plenty of luck with that. After that I was ready to start spending some social time out with guys, doing different activities and going out on dates. I had excellent luck with that as well. Since then, I've been ready to find something a bit more serious, and I've met some guys that I've been able to have a great time with, who I can just kick back with and see where things go. One of the things that you'll definitely want to be aware of, and I wish someone had talked to me about this, is that if you're not looking for anything serious, you'll get a lot of attention from younger guys on here. You might feel a bunch of different ways about that, but if this does end up applying to you, my suggestion is to just go with it. There's nothing wrong with it at all. Find a minumum age that you're comfortable with, like 10 years or less, and go with it.

Comment

Okay, I guess I hadn't really thought about that. Really? The younger guy thing didn't bother you? I'm not sure if it would bother me or not, because I've never really thought about it, but I guess it could be something new to consider. What were the experiences that you had dating younger guys? Any pros or cons that you would want to share?

Comment

I found that there were a lot of pros to dating younger guys, actually. it's not what I expected to end up discovering, but I have to say that I was very pleasantly surprised. Younger guys have a different attitude towards women, so there was more respect there, and more of a feeling of being valued. I also felt that these guys were definitely up for a lot more, and we had a lot of fun hooking up. I felt really easy about coming out of my comfort zone for sure. There's also the advantage of knowing that if you're just looking to hookup, younger guys aren't generally looking for anything serious, so you don't have to worry about things getting more serious than you're ready for them to get. I was really hesitant about it at first, but I'm glad that I decided to give younger guys a try. It's a great way to spend some quality time with a guy, without all of the serious committment expectations hanging over you.

Comment

That sounds interesting. I really never thought about it that way before, and now I'm definitely thinking about it a lot more. Many of the messages that I've received from guys on here have been from younger guys, so I'm thinking that maybe I should consider spending some time talking with them. I didn't even consider it at first though, so thanks. What did you find things were like with younger guys when you decided that you wanted to move forward?

Comment

I really didn't experience any difficulties with younger guys when it was time to move on. Some disappointment, maybe, but no clinging or anything like that. These guys aren't in any sort of a desperate situation, so they know they're going to move forward and move on with their lives. You might still get the odd message from them now and then for a while, but it's actually cool to stay in touch. I've remained really good friends with one of the younger guys I hooked up with actually, and we still talk a couple of times a week. I think that one of the best things about spending time with younger men, is that they don't come with all of the baggage that men our age or older come with. There's something really refreshing about it, and it can really make you feel young again. It's also a really good confidence builder, I have to say as well. Being shown as much respect as I can say I've been shown by younger men makes you feel really good about yourself. It also forced me to up my standards a bit. I've gotten some pretty valuable things out of it, for sure.

Comment

i agree with winne_555. my experiences with younger men were awesome and and i fully recommend it to anyone. i feel the same way about it being a confidence builder. since i dated younger guys, i haven't been able to go back to settling for some of the things that i was more willing to put up with before, because once you get used to being treated with respect, it's pretty much impossible to go back to being treated with anything less than respect. even if you don't decide to move forward with dating younger guys for a long period of time, i would highly recommend that you at least go out on a few dates with younger guys. you will definitely be glad that you did.

Comment

This is great. Thanks for this information. I'm glad I reached out on here because this is really the last direction I would have seen this going in, but at the same time, I'm really glad that it did end up going in this direction. It's given me something completely different to think about, and since I'm really not looking to get into anything super serious right now, I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of connections I can make with younger guys so that I can just have some fun. The idea of being able to kick back with a guy who comes with little to no baggage and hangups almost sounds too good to be true! I'm definitely going to make sure that I respond to some of these younger guys, and give them a chance. That sounds perfect for where I am right now. Thanks a lot for the advice. It is appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                X