Looking for a Shortie

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a Shortie

I love to date shorter women. I am 5 feet 8 inches tall, but would love a woman about 5 feet 4 inches.I have always had a thing for short women. Don't know why, but I have and I make no apologies for it. I don't know if it is because I want to feel like her protector, hovering over her seems to grow my ego and I just love the idea of a woman depending on me to keep her safe in my arms. However, I don't just want any shortie. I want one with a good attitude and no baggage. Let's see how many shorties ketch the bait!

Well, that is your taste, but don't you think you should have a more open mind. You have girls that are a little taller and still are good women you can date. Why are you focusing on someone's physical appearance. Suppose you end up with a shortie that pretends to have a good attitude and says she has no baggage, but when you come to find out, she does? What would you do then? You should widen your thinking. Not all short women might add up to what you want. You are making it too narrow to find someone that you might like.

Comment

I hate when men get so general. I am short and I wouldn't want to connect with you. How about that? Not every short woman loves taller me.Most short women want to find someone close to their height so they can look in the dude's eyes from time to time. Moreover, some tall men tend to intimidate shorter women. So, if you are looking for a woman, you should just ask for someone with inner qualities first. That is what I think.

Comment

Why do you just want a shortie? Suppose the shortie doesn't want you? I guess everyone is entitled to their own choice, but still....I don't get it. There are tons of regular women around here and we don't discriminate. So I would suggest that you expand your faves and look at other people that might add up to what you want in personality.

Comment

What if the short person has no personaity and has no connection with you? What would you do then? It is better to search for a person that matches your personality and if she comes up short, then you would get lucky. But don't base all your desire on someone short. But the universe has a way of giving you what you want too so if that is the only woman you want to connect with, the stand your ground I guess.

Comment

It doesn't matter what you are looking for. If you really want it, you will find it. Don't listen to the shit everyone else might be talking about. Go for what you want. I believe in that. If you had good vibes with a shortie, why not try to get another one. Go for it! And if you put that in your description, you will only attract shorties. I guess that is what you are saying, right?

Comment

I agree with FunfilledMattie. Go for what you want. There are enough shorties out there for you to find one. They are listed on this dating forum too, but the only thing is that you limit yourself and if that is OK with you, then who am I to say that you shouldn't. To each his own. Everyone has to go for what they want and no one else can tell them otherwise. Good luck!!

Comment

Thanks for alll your comments. I really appreciate it, but I am gonna stick to what I want because I refuse to settle for what I don't want and then become unhappy with my choice. If it is not working out then I will try to look at it from your eyes. But until then, I want my shortie!!

Comment

Oh, shower sex would me very interesting now, would it? wink!

Comment

• CarpetMuncher
                    CarpetMuncher commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Oh the things I would do to petite women whom I could carry around, just thinking of it makes me hard.

• krstn10
                    krstn10 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Have you done fucked a girl in the shower while carrying her?

• errania2
                    errania2 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That would be very hot, her legs wrapped around your waist, damn,
                Working...
                X