The Newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Newbie

I am new to the dating forum online, but I have experience outside of the forum platform that I can bring to this group. I did have some shitty experiences with the traditional from of connecting with other people and that is why I took to this Internet to see if I find something different from what I am used to. I have been scared for some time to make the move, but a friend of mine found some exciting connection onine and she prompted me to try. I still have some doubts, but I guess as I go along, I will learn more so I can feel more confident about all of this. I am asking for your help. Of course, I will read the posts as they are made and I will make my own comments from experience. I am looking for someone who wants to enjoy life, make memories and not afraid to do new things. I also want to get as much advice as possible about dating and hooking up because I don't think I know everything. There is always room for learning. So thanks for having me.

You came to the right place hun. You will find all that you need here to be a success with online dating. But you got to be willing to learn and you have to be open to trying some new shit. Don't be close minded or you are gonna get hurt. Just reach out to other members, if you have questions or you are unsure. Don't try to fix things on your own. We are a team up in here and we are not shy about helping nor speaking our minds,if that is what it will take to change your mindset. Welcome and we all wish you the best.

Comment

Most of us here have gone through some shit with traditional dating so you are not alone. So dont' feel bad. This may be a new experience for you, but all of us came in as newbies at some time or the other. You are here to learn and we will teach you as much as we know. So don't feel afraid or intimidated by any of us who already got it like that and have the T-shirt to show for it. You are gonna create your own memories here. Be ready for the best and not the worst.

Comment

Everybody has to do something new at some point in their lives. So you aint the only one. In other words, this is your first time, but you have help here to guide you. Just try to follow the advice and suggestions given through the post. This means you have to read the post and learn from them. Ask questions when you are not sure. You can do this. It is not hard at all. 🤙

Comment

You can be a newbie all you want, but as long as you are willing to learn, then that is what counts. Try to get as many tid bits as you can. Most members go out of their way to help you. So dont be shy about asking questions. Empower yourself and then you can turn around and help other newbies like yourself.

Comment

I was a novice once upon a time...lol. It was not easy so I get where you are coming from. I had people hold my hand and lead me in the right direction and you will have the same thing here too. But it is important to ask good questions to members that have the kind of experience you are looking for. Look at the posts and you can tell which member knows more than the other and then target those members. You can do this. Believe me, you can!!!

Comment

Newbie doesn't mean you are stupid in any way. It just means that you haven't done something like this before. So don't beat yourself up too much. Just go with the flow. Follow the lead of those who have done this before. You will come out knowing more than you did before. No question is a bad question. Ask, ask, ask! That is how you will learn more.

Comment

I do appreciate all the feedback that you guys are giving me. I will take them and learn from them. I am still a little scared, but willing to learn from the best. Thank you guys again. Love the fact that you are wiling to embrace a newbie or novice like me. 🤔

Comment

Working...
                X