Getting Acquainted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting Acquainted

I am new to forums period. And so I am here to get acquainted with how this forum works and to see if I can also put in my two cents. I also want to know how to do things around here so I can be successfuly at finding people to connect with. I don't want to waste any time searching for a needle in a haystack. So that is why I came to the forum to see if I could get some tid bits on how to act while I am around you guys and how to post and how to write the perfect profile description and so forth. I don't jut want to hang around and not contribute either So as I learn, I will definitely be participating too!!! 🤘

You have our eyes and ears. We are here to help whenever we all can. Of course, we are all going for some of the same things, but no one will refrain from helping you. So I thinnk you are in the right place and as online dating gets more popular, there are many people like you seeking help from veterans like us. So, just look and learn, ask questions and post comments and you will be surprised how much you will gain from it.

Comment

This is the right place if you want to get acquainted with online dating and posting on dating forums. But if you are not sure about anything, don't feel afraid to ask because everyone is willing to help you. You can also try on your own to find out what features are offered and what works for you. In other words, it is mostly trial and error at first. When you are not sure, you should ask.

Comment

You will find people here, if you know how to search and what to do. The forum posts can teach you a lot. But, if you still have doubts, you can ask someone. Everyone wants to help because they know that the have been at the same place you are at when they joined. So don't be intimidated nor feel scared. No question is too dumb to ask. Get acquainted with the features first and then it will get easier and simpler.

Comment

Before you try to start searching for people to connect with, check out the forum and the posts that members leave. Before you ask a questions, pay attention to whether another new member asked the same question. In other words, you will learn more from the posts than anything else. If you have a comment to make, be friendly and courteous. You don't want to feel the wrath of some of these members, if you are disrespectful. Just saying!

Comment

Nothing is wrong with getting acquainted. It is the right way to do this if you ask me. Try not to be rude when making contact with members of this forum. If I were you, I would just lurk around first and ready different posts before making any comments. You can ask questions of course, but if you don't get a response back right away, don't go overdoing it. Just chill. You will get an answer in due time. Most of these members come online at different times and may have different time zones too, but try to be patient and you will be OK.

Comment

Thanks for the embrace. I really appreciate the advice, suggestions and help from all of you. I will definitely be looking at the different features more closely and learn how to maneuver around. I have learned a lot from your comments so that is a good start. Again, thank you. 🤗

Comment

Working...
              X