Chula Vista, California

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chula Vista, California

I am here in Chula Vista, California. Anyone around the area? I am looking for some friends who could become more than friends like FWB or something like that.

Hello!
    Welcome to the forum.
    I hope that you would have a good stay here.
    Oh, by the way, what types of men would you like to have?

Comment

When was the last time you've gotten laid that's why you're looking for a fuck buddy here?

Comment

• MagicBAKINGBNM
        MagicBAKINGBNM commented
        Editing a comment
        She might be seeing other guys from her place and is extending her search for the perfect date, I guess? Or maybe because she's new here. She might've been looking for the right guy here. Everyone is free to look for dates, fuckbuddies or just friends here, anytime.

I would love to be both your friend and fuck buddy. That is, if you're willing to be with someone who's on the plus side when it comes to the weight department

Comment

• Deepah
        Deepah commented
        Editing a comment
        Are you in the plus side on the weight department? I do not think so. Based on your profile photo, that is just a regular size. What I want to know is if you are a plus side on the cock side. Oh, I'm getting naughty. lol.

• Aloha3e4
        Aloha3e4 commented
        Editing a comment
        Deepah maybe he a bit over on his body mass index that's why he is saying that he's a bit on the plus side when it comes to the weight department

Is there something with your chosen username? For me, I chose this one as I am looking for love. Well, sex would be a part of love so there you go. Do you happen to like Lao foods? I am not aware of any Lao food, though.

Comment

• CumbersomeMome
        CumbersomeMome commented
        Editing a comment
        I think it's about Asian food. Probably likes Asian food, but I bet that she isn't into Asian men? Lol! Kidding.

• Creepy456stranger
        Creepy456stranger commented
        Editing a comment
        Or maybe she's probably half Asian, I'm not sure. I've tried Japanese, Chinese, and Korean food. Are you guys into Asian foods too? You should give it a try!

If you're planning to head to Texas (Corpus Christi to be exact) anytime soon. Feel free to send me a message and I would gladly show you around

Comment

Working...
      X