Looking for love

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for love

Oh, I am here as I would like to look for love. I do not know if I would be able to have one here but I would give it a try. So, for anyone who is interested then just hit me up and let us see where it would take us. By the way, I am a female, 33 y/o, and in Laredo, Texas. I hope that someone would gonna notice me here.

Hello there, LoveHeadline. It's nice for you to be joining us here. Feel free to explore and chat with the friendly people here. If there's anything else I can do for you, we can discuss that through chat. Enjoy!

Comment

• Creepy456stranger
      Creepy456stranger commented
      Editing a comment
      You sound very welcoming here Paylah. I'm new here, please don't be creeped out just because of my username, lol. I'm from North Carolina. How about you?

Were you having problems looking for guys there that's why you ended up on this forum?

Comment

• Kyarah
      Kyarah commented
      Editing a comment
      YourHero I think that looking for love on some forums is an act of desperation. There are still so many other places to look for those real love. But if she is looking for some hot actions, then she had come to the right place. This is the place where everybody loves to have hot hookups.

• Biggerwave
      Biggerwave commented
      Editing a comment
      YourHero While we could search anywhere that we like to, there would be some challenges like cultural and language barriers if you are looking at the other places.

• Pihuya
      Pihuya commented
      Editing a comment
      Actually, she could look in every possible place - both online and offline. We do not know where we could find the one that we are wishing for.

Originally posted by LoveHeadline View Post
    Oh, I am here as I would like to look for love. I do not know if I would be able to have one here but I would give it a try. So, for anyone who is interested then just hit me up and let us see where it would take us. By the way, I am a female, 33 y/o, and in Laredo, Texas. I hope that someone would gonna notice me here.
    You're looking for love, but how about friends? Everything must start with friendship before it will blossom into love, one true love. I'm sorry but it's just how I see things when you take it seriously. But if you ever found the love of your life here, then I'll be happy for you both.

Comment

• Ucchala
      Ucchala commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you always gone on that route whenever you see a woman that's your type?

Don't lose hope when it comes to looking for the right person that you will end up with. Try and talk with some of the men here and maybe one of them is the one who's meant for you

Comment

• FortuneYumMr
      FortuneYumMr commented
      Editing a comment
      You are all positive. Well, there is nothing wrong with that but sometimes we need to be realistic. Which would you choose to have? All positive or all realistic?

Why are you looking for love here? I do not think that other people would gonna give you this love that you are seeking on this forum. I know that all these people are only looking for some fun.

Comment

Working...
    X