I'm a creep.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a creep.

Anyone here from Durham, North Carolina? New creep on the block, lol. If you're curious about my username, it's because I'm a creep-magnet and sometimes I am a bit of a creep myself. I don't know which is creepy, being a creep-magnet or just admiring their creepiness. Anyway, has any of you have experiences with creeps? Probably the good ones, if there is.

I'm from Wichita, Kansas. It's nice to meet you Creepy456stranger. Unfortunately, I've had bad experiences with creeps and I would like to share it here. It's about a guy I was chatting with, he says he's recovering from an incident when he suddenly tells how he admires me. It was that night that we first chatted but he's been telling me that he loves me already, I know it was so sudden of him and I think that he's just messing with me or it could be that the incident was horrible that it might've hit his brain. The next day, I've decided to block his number, but he managed to flood me messages on my WhatsApp. Again, I blocked him because he is really creeping me out.

Comment

• Happyhorr
      Happyhorr commented
      Editing a comment
      There are just some creepy people out there and we should always be vigilant not to fall victims to whatever harm that they could do to us. But on the other hand, I wonder what those people feel when they are suddenly blocked.

• GitMeDun
      GitMeDun commented
      Editing a comment
      Happyhorr well, I think that those kinds of creeps would feel about themselves after they got blocked. Some creeps are vengeful like in the movies, they would still try to stalk you and they'll try to convince you to be with them. Or the other way around, they might be plotting to kill you as revenge for dumping them. Well, I hope that doesn't happen to anyone. If you ever get dumped by someone, move on, don't waste your time to people who don't even like you in the first place.

Originally posted by Creepy456stranger View Post
    Anyone here from Durham, North Carolina? New creep on the block, lol. If you're curious about my username, it's because I'm a creep-magnet and sometimes I am a bit of a creep myself. I don't know which is creepy, being a creep-magnet or just admiring their creepiness. Anyway, has any of you have experiences with creeps? Probably the good ones, if there is.
    I've had past experiences creepy girls, some are just sexy and some are just plain weird. And so the good side of it goes like this: It's about a girl I've met years ago who enjoys creepy stuff like gore movies, she's not entirely goth but she looks like one, and she's just into weird shit even taxidermy. Anyway, she is like a happy ball of sunshine despite her looks and her interests that's what I love about her. We dated for a year and a half, and she was the only girl who knew all my secrets. She's not a creep, but quite creepy as they say but I don't see anything off about her. The sad part is that I let her go because I don't think that I deserve her, I've hurt her feelings not once but thrice. I was a jerk back then.

Comment

I do not like creepy people. Honestly, I am afraid of them. It is like they would do something sinister to me. Just looking at them would send shiver down my spine. So, I do not know if you are really that kind of a person. Anyway, do other people say that you are creepy?

Comment

• FortuneYumMr
        FortuneYumMr commented
        Editing a comment
        Who would like creepy people? I guess that everyone stays away from those kinds of people.

Not sure that telling us that would make the guys interested with you. But I hope that there would be someone who's willing to be with someone like you

Comment

• Imhisforever
        Imhisforever commented
        Editing a comment
        HEYDream, well at least she is just telling the truth. Some people might avoid her for that fair warning but yeah, I've met so many weirdos my whole life and some of them are good and some are not. There are borderline weirdos that I've encounter, they usually stalk me on my social media accounts and in real life too. To avoid them, I would confront them to stay away from me, but some weirdos are harmless you just have to be careful who you'll encounter lol.

I could say that you are a weird woman. If you are both a bit creepy and creepy-magnet then there is something else going on with your life.

Comment

• Pihuya
        Pihuya commented
        Editing a comment
        Is this similar to the saying that birds of the same feather flock together?

Can you tell us what's the creepiest thing a date has done to you?

Comment

Originally posted by kranzd View Post
        Can you tell us what's the creepiest thing a date has done to you?
        I'm also curious with this one. I would love to also know what's the creepiest thing that you've done on a guy

Comment

I want a great guy to get laid on me.

Comment

• Creepy456stranger
            Creepy456stranger commented
            Editing a comment
            Nah, you are not the only one who wants to get laid, I want a guy to satisfy me. LaoFood

• LaoFood
            LaoFood commented
            Editing a comment
            Lol, Creepy456stranger I thought everyone's getting mind blowing sex except me hahahh

• Creepy456stranger
            Creepy456stranger commented
            Editing a comment
            Trust me hun, there's a lot of us who us thirsting for a good sex. lol
        Working...
        X