Kansas' Hero!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kansas' Hero!

Please call me YourHero, al the way from Wichita, Kansas here to save the day! But anyway, I once saved a dying relationship of a good friend of mine, I rescued stray kittens in a nearby dumpsite, and I always bring rubbers with me but most of the time, my friends would ask me for it. In the end, I am a hopeless romantic when it comes to relationships and hookups but then again, I am everyone's hero that I am sure of it.

Have you guys ever thought about saving everyone, but who saves you in the end? Please answer that so we could break the ice here, thanks!

Originally posted by YourHero View Post
    Have you guys ever thought about saving everyone, but who saves you in the end? Please answer that so we could break the ice here, thanks!
    How come you're always out there ready to save other people and not save yourself first? Sometimes you have to make yourself a priority even if it makes you selfish. I hope you'll learn from this, I stopped caring about others when I started thinking about myself. I wouldn't risk losing myself just because of other people, and they wouldn't even do the same for me so, I stopped there.

Comment

• Happyhorr
      Happyhorr commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, you are right. We should also think of our own life and not just the lives of others. It is fine to help others and that would be so kind of you but never forget to think of your own welfare, too.

• YourHero
      YourHero commented
      Editing a comment
      It is because we also need to help the others who need some kind of help. There is little risk in helping someone.

I would love to call you my hero and more than that if things go smoothly between the two of us

Comment

• Biggerwave
      Biggerwave commented
      Editing a comment
      Then you should start to make you first moves if you want something positive to come out from it.

• YourHero
      YourHero commented
      Editing a comment
      But I did not receive any messages from you. Would you like to send me some messages? We could start from there.

Kudos to you. Well, I know that there are some people whose hobby is to have some rescues of the neglected pets. How about creating a foundation? With the foundation, you would be able to care more of the rescued animals that need care and foster homes. More animals would be saved and cared for and eventually for adoption to willing families.

Comment

• FortuneYumMr
      FortuneYumMr commented
      Editing a comment
      Creating a foundation is a bit difficult. It requires some processes. But if you have the time and resources then she may pursue it. It would be better to have it.

• Muggs
      Muggs commented
      Editing a comment
      FortuneYumMr, Everything's possible if you're willing to help. There are non-profit organizations of animal rescue in your area, and you can ask for help in your local community if they are interested.

• YourHero
      YourHero commented
      Editing a comment
      The helps were done through personal means. I had never thought of putting up a foundation but that was actually a nice idea. Thank you for giving that advice.

Do you really consider yourself as a hero and going to save us ladies from sexual drought? If your answer is a yes, then send me message and maybe we can figure something out

Comment

• Pihuya
      Pihuya commented
      Editing a comment
      Is that your admission that you are suffering from a sexual drought? lol.

• Imhisforever
      Imhisforever commented
      Editing a comment
      HEYDream, is there something wrong with your hookups? Or is it just you? Lol! Well, maybe you should explore yourself first before you get back into action. I've stopped hooking up for a while when most of my recent hookups aren't good enough to satisfy me, that's why I've been single for too long lmao!!

• YourHero
      YourHero commented
      Editing a comment
      How about sending me a message and not the other way around? Duh, no wonder you are suffering from sexual drought because you are too naive in approaching ladies.

Originally posted by YourHero View Post
    Truth is, you're no hero because even superheroes have their own weaknesses and it's okay to be vulnerable sometimes.

Comment

• YourHero
      YourHero commented
      Editing a comment
      I am a real person while those superheroes are just created in the movie labs. I should not be compared with those creatures. You should not compare oranges from apples.
Working...
X