Happy hour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy hour

Who wants to have a happy hour in sunny Orlando? Contact me and let us have a good time. Yep, online fun? You've got it. Offline fun? Sure, we can discuss it.

I thought the happy hour that you were referring to was a party with lots of booze. lol. I did not know that it would be some sex chats and hookups. Oh, well, I wish you luck with the wishes that you would like to have.

Comment

• Grateful
      Grateful commented
      Editing a comment
      My kind of happy hour only involves drinks and Netflix series. No sex or hookups just chilling, you guys might consider it boring but it's just me. I'm not always available for hookups. You sometimes need to have a moment with yourself.

• Mimsywas1
      Mimsywas1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Grateful But have you tried doing some hookups in the past? You may try it if you want to. I assure you that it would not be as boring as watching Netflix series.

• wanny
      wanny commented
      Editing a comment
      There are many meanings of what a happy hour is. It all depends on the viewpoint of the person.

Is that your way of saying that you're going to fuck the guy for a whole hour?

Comment

• FortuneYumMr
      FortuneYumMr commented
      Editing a comment
      An hour might even be short for her. How about more than one hour?

• HappyHar
      HappyHar commented
      Editing a comment
      Is that your time span for fucking? For one whole hour? For me, there are minutes only for the quickie ones. lol.

Do you happen to have sex under the influence of alcohol? Or do you like to have sex without alcohol on your body?

Comment

• Imhisforever
      Imhisforever commented
      Editing a comment
      Pihuya do you enjoy having sex while you're intoxicated? But have you tried having sex under the influence of E? You might enjoy that if you'd try.

• Muggs
      Muggs commented
      Editing a comment
      It's better to have sex without the influence of alcohol Pihuya. Do you enjoy drunk sex? That's odd if you'd ask me because I never enjoyed tipsy sex.

Originally posted by Happyhorr View Post
    Who wants to have a happy hour in sunny Orlando? Contact me and let us have a good time. Yep, online fun? You've got it. Offline fun? Sure, we can discuss it.
    I'm from Indianapolis but I'm down for that happy hour you're offering Happyhorr.
    Welcome to the forum, by the way!

Comment

• Krist
      Krist commented
      Editing a comment
      Would you be willing to travel to Orlando to get a taste of that happy hour she's willing to offer?

Originally posted by Happyhorr View Post
    I don't exactly know if you're a happy whore or you just want a wholesome happy hour, LMAO! By the way, I'm here in Corpus Christi, Texas if you ever want to come by.

Comment

How many rounds of drinks you're going to offer to the guys who would say yes to your offer?

Comment

I willl let my cousin know! But best you put a profile picture up there friend or else no one is going to pay attenmtion

Comment

Working...
        X