Fortune

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fortune

Well, I am here to see if I would be able to see some fortune. I am not talking about money but men. Could there be some men who are stored for me to see and be more than friends here? Oh, I am here in Texas.

I did not know that men are now considered as fortunes. Well, maybe we have some different thoughts. Anyway, good luck with your search here. By the way, what types of men would you like to have?

Comment

• GitMeDun
      GitMeDun commented
      Editing a comment
      I think FortuneYumMr is one of those types of women who are into rich, good-looking men. I mean, she doesn't have to deny it. How can a man be called a fortune, if he doesn't even have riches, right? Am I missing something here?

• HappyHar
      HappyHar commented
      Editing a comment
      GitMeDun No, you are not missing anything. Actually, you have stated all the truths in just one go. Very nice thoughts.

Originally posted by FortuneYumMr View Post
    Well, I am here to see if I would be able to see some fortune. I am not talking about money but men. Could there be some men who are stored for me to see and be more than friends here? Oh, I am here in Texas.
    Men are fortunes if they're rich and they got the whole package. But who am I kidding? It's rare to find those kinds of men these days. Let's all be friends here, us ladies, and have a drink and talk about how men are so hard to come by nowadays lmao!!

Comment

• Grateful
      Grateful commented
      Editing a comment
      I would be happy to join you ladies for some day-drinking and just spending the whole day, just girls, and no boys allowed! LOL!

• Mimsywas1
      Mimsywas1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Are men hard to come by? I do not think so. There are so many men out there. Maybe, you are just so picky that you find men hard to come by.

• InsideBoa
      InsideBoa commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with you very well with regards to this matter. It would really be a fortune on those kinds of men. Are you hoping to find your own fortune, too?

Could there be some men who are stored for me to see and be more than friends here? Oh, I am here in Texas.
    You can try your luck here and talk to some of the guys, but first, you have to try your beginner's luck on me

Comment

• wanny
      wanny commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow. Where did you get that airy stuff? Are you sure that she would gonna like you? What do you have that others do not have?

• Krist
      Krist commented
      Editing a comment
      I'd doubt that FortuneYumMr would be into guys like you Muggs. No offense, you gotta work on your flirting skills man, and please never use chessy pick up lines to girls. It will only make you look like a loser.

• Aloha3e4
      Aloha3e4 commented
      Editing a comment
      So did she asked you out already or she just ignored you?

Well, I am here to see if I would be able to see some fortune. I am not talking about money but men. Could some men be stored for me to see and be more than friends here? Oh, I am here in Texas.
    When you say 'fortune', it already means money. Please don't sugar coat it if you're just one of those girls that are really into rich men. Honestly, I earn above-average but I don't go around impressing ladies since I am not filthy rich as you think. And what a coincidence that I'm in Texas too, but in Corpus Christi.

Comment

• lindseysexy
      lindseysexy commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe she really meant that guys are her 'fortune' and not their riches. You're overreacting too much there Zach, I think you need a chill pill first before you can hookup with her.

• Kyarah
      Kyarah commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL. Are your feelings hurt that most women here equated fortune with the rich men?

Have you been to different bars and clubs there in Texas? How would it be possible for you not to find someone who is down for some fun FortuneYumMr?

Comment

• dorranlou
      dorranlou commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe she wasn't able to find someone that's her type that's why she ended up here

• Tejal
      Tejal commented
      Editing a comment
      dorranlou I heard that there are many good looking men of various races who are living in Texas. So, if she had gone to those bars, then she must have lots of choices to have.
Working...
X