Let's be friends!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's be friends!

I'm from Cleveland, Ohio and I'm currently looking for friends here, a flirt buddy would do lol!
    Don't mind my username, it's been months since I haven't moved on from heartaches and broken promises.

That's why I'm here, looking for friends and explore something new and fun. You down?

Hello Imhisforever, you'll get to meet new people here and we're happy to have you here. But are you sure that you're just looking for some friends here? Without benefits, you sure? I'm one message away if you're down for some fun.

Comment

• AliveOlive
      AliveOlive commented
      Editing a comment
      I wonder where'd you get all that confidence from GitMeDun. I wish that hooking up with someone is as easy as how you do. But seriously tho, I'm looking for some friends here and a lover by chance or someone who's down for fun.

• Imhisforever
      Imhisforever commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, so you are only looking for some fun here? I am looking for some flirt buddies.

You're a thousand miles to where I am now here in Arlington, TX. But sure, you can hit me up anytime and I can be your flirt buddy, Imhisforever.

Comment

• Grateful
      Grateful commented
      Editing a comment
      What a coincidence! I'm in Arlington, Texas too. Why don't you try me instead, Muggs? Your place or mine?

• HappyHar
      HappyHar commented
      Editing a comment
      Muggs and Grateful, two people at the same place. What a coincidence. So, what are you waiting for?

• Imhisforever
      Imhisforever commented
      Editing a comment
      Ah, that is a nice offer over there. An online fun is nice to have. You could start by sending me some naughty messages. lol.

There are many men who are down to those hookups. If you happen to be near their location, then there would be a chance that you could get on with a hookup. Let us hope that some men from Cleveland would be able to see your post. Meanwhile, are you open to sex chats with the other men who are outside Cleveland?

Comment

• Imhisforever
      Imhisforever commented
      Editing a comment
      Sex chats. Why not? That would be fun to do, right? I think that I am down for those things. Do you also do those kinds of things here?

• Kyarah
      Kyarah commented
      Editing a comment
      Sex chats are nice to have just to pass the time and could be done while you are super horny. Even then, hookups are better.

• Creepy456stranger
      Creepy456stranger commented
      Editing a comment
      Now, I am open to some sex chats during my free time. I think that I need to experience those kinds of things, too. Some people do this act so maybe it is time to be more open, too.

A flirty buddy, you say? I had encountered some of them here. Keep posting for more and other members would gonna notice you. Before you know it, your inbox would be bombarded with flirty messages.

Comment

• Zach
      Zach commented
      Editing a comment
      Honestly, wanny no one's ever gonna notice her until she puts up a smoking hot profile picture that would really get our attention.

• Imhisforever
      Imhisforever commented
      Editing a comment
      Really? Do I need to just post and post here to get some attentions? That would be easy for me to do. Thanks for the advice.

• wanny
      wanny commented
      Editing a comment
      Zach Yeah more would be coming and she will be flooded with messages and its hard to answer one of them

Originally posted by Imhisforever View Post
    Don't mind my username, it's been months since I haven't moved on from heartaches and broken promises.
    I think that you still haven't moved on from your ex because he promised you that he'll be your 'forever'. Well, I guess some people aren't meant or us to keep anyway, you should enjoy your stay here instead. We can help you recover from your heartache. Perhaps a drink might help.

Comment

• Imhisforever
      Imhisforever commented
      Editing a comment
      Promises are made to be broken, they say. Maybe there is a truth to that. Anyway, I think that this forum looks fine. As for the drink, I would like to have that one.

What are you doing in order for you to move on? You're going to have a hard time moving on from that relationship if you spend every night feeling bad for yourself because the relationship has ended

Comment

• InsideBoa
      InsideBoa commented
      Editing a comment
      If the relationship had already ended, a new relationship must be started. As simple as that. You may cry once if you want to, then stop and move on.

• lizza
      lizza commented
      Editing a comment
      InsideBoa Would starting a new relationship that easy? I do not think that you would fall in love that quickly.

Are the friends that you are looking for open only to the men? Or are you also looking for ladies who would be like your sisters?

Comment

• kranzd
      kranzd commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you interested in being her friend that's why you're asking her that question

• OhMyLorie
      OhMyLorie commented
      Editing a comment
      kranzd I am interested to be her friend. If she wants to be friend with me then that would be great.
Working...
X