X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imhisforever
    started a topic Let's be friends!

Let's be friends!

I'm from Cleveland, Ohio and I'm currently looking for friends here, a flirt buddy would do lol!
    Don't mind my username, it's been months since I haven't moved on from heartaches and broken promises.

That's why I'm here, looking for friends and explore something new and fun. You down?

• wanny
    commented on 's reply
    Zach Yeah more would be coming and she will be flooded with messages and its hard to answer one of them

• lizza
    commented on 's reply
    InsideBoa Would starting a new relationship that easy? I do not think that you would fall in love that quickly.

• OhMyLorie
    commented on 's reply
    kranzd I am interested to be her friend. If she wants to be friend with me then that would be great.

• Creepy456stranger
    commented on 's reply
    Now, I am open to some sex chats during my free time. I think that I need to experience those kinds of things, too. Some people do this act so maybe it is time to be more open, too.

• kranzd
    commented on 's reply
    Are you interested in being her friend that's why you're asking her that question

• Kyarah
    commented on 's reply
    Sex chats are nice to have just to pass the time and could be done while you are super horny. Even then, hookups are better.

• InsideBoa
    commented on 's reply
    If the relationship had already ended, a new relationship must be started. As simple as that. You may cry once if you want to, then stop and move on.

• Tejal
    replied
    Are the friends that you are looking for open only to the men? Or are you also looking for ladies who would be like your sisters?

Leave a comment:

• Imhisforever
    commented on 's reply
    Promises are made to be broken, they say. Maybe there is a truth to that. Anyway, I think that this forum looks fine. As for the drink, I would like to have that one.

• Imhisforever
    commented on 's reply
    Really? Do I need to just post and post here to get some attentions? That would be easy for me to do. Thanks for the advice.

• Imhisforever
    commented on 's reply
    Sex chats. Why not? That would be fun to do, right? I think that I am down for those things. Do you also do those kinds of things here?

• Imhisforever
    commented on 's reply
    Ah, that is a nice offer over there. An online fun is nice to have. You could start by sending me some naughty messages. lol.

• Imhisforever
    commented on 's reply
    Oh, so you are only looking for some fun here? I am looking for some flirt buddies.

• lizza
    replied
    What are you doing in order for you to move on? You're going to have a hard time moving on from that relationship if you spend every night feeling bad for yourself because the relationship has ended

Leave a comment:

Working...
X