Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's play a GAME!!!

TRUTH OR DARE

Guys, feel free to comment either TRUTH or DARE in this post and the thing that you wanna ask or things you want me to do. I'll gladly do it for fun and so you can know me too. Oh and by the way, you can only ask one question or dare me one thing. Just one okay?!!
    Attached Files

Should we say "Truth" and wait for you to accept it? Or say TRUTH and then our questions all at once?

Comment

• Imhisforever
      Imhisforever commented
      Editing a comment
      Does it matter though? Just tell us what you want and your question or things you wanna dare her to do.

TRUTH!! Have you meet someone from this forum for sex?

Comment

Dare, I dare you to send us a selfie so we can see your pretty face

Comment

• Biggerwave
        Biggerwave commented
        Editing a comment
        It would be better if we dare her to put a picture in her profile lol

• HEYDream
        HEYDream commented
        Editing a comment
        A selfie and a picture for her profile is boring lol. We need to up the game, she should send as nudes hahaha

Originally posted by Creepy456stranger View Post
      TRUTH OR DARE

Guys, feel free to comment either TRUTH or DARE in this post and the thing that you wanna ask or things you want me to do. I'll gladly do it for fun and so you can know me too. Oh and by the way, you can only ask one question or dare me one thing. Just one okay?!!
      Truth - do you keep a tab or count the guys you had sex with?

Comment

What's your favorite sex position and what's the biggest dick you've taken?

Comment

• YourHero
          YourHero commented
          Editing a comment
          Dick from a guy I guess lol just kidding. Do you mean the size of the biggest dick right?
      Working...
      X