Display pictures are misleading

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Display pictures are misleading

The other day I saw some discussion going on, about my profile! Crazy, no? Funny the things you find online, okay so I haven`t changed my display picture for a year or so. The conversation went on like have you seen this profile I want to message him for months but he has this profile picture for months and I`m not sure if that`s even him, like okay I`m sorry that I don`t go on changing my picture every other month maybe people have other things to do as well than just snap pictures. Really ticked me off, if you two are reading this, I`m very real! Next time don`t go on accusing someone like this on public forums! Especially when you yourself aren`t sure what you`re saying is right or wrong. There are other ways to judge, review a profile based not on their display picture.

I think whatever you say regardless profile pictures are an important determinant and you can't help but judge through them. How else would you know if the other person is real or he's the kind of person you're looking for? I mean people have sex preferences and profile pictures do give them an idea you can't deny that at least.

Comment

Genuine. There is no need to form judgments on people's profile pictures because it can always go either way. You may end up having butterflies in your stomach or maybe feel like throwing up. I remember I saw a guy online who had this amazing profile picture, six packs and all and totally shredded. He was so hot that my jaw dropped and I instantly struck up a conversation. When I met him he looked pregnant, middle aged and he had none of those features. Wait, it doesn't mean that he was wrong, he had just become sick and lost all of his physical appearance in the disease. So he said that he was ashamed of his current appearance and so he puts up old pictures.

Comment

You have to update your profile picture to give people the latest idea but yeah changing every month isn't necessary but I think giving your profile a new one every 3 months is a good idea because you change a lot in 3 months and yeah you are right nobody has the right to talk about you that way and if there's something they could come up and ask you.

Comment

About being real, I think no profile can ever personify a person like in real life so that's pretty stupid of people to assume that they base their expectations on how their profiles look. Profiles sometimes don't even tell half of the story and its right to actually talk to the person and then claim something rather than shooting arrows in air without even knowing him. Easy flow.

Comment

Lol not just that bro but people here often say that they don't care how a person looks they just want to look at the heart and I think that's complete bullshit too. Anyone who doesn't have an attractive profile picture, no matter how they may sound on their bio, they don't get the messages. That's reality and time for everyone to accept it. I wouldn't message an unattractive person so get up off your asses and do something about yourself rather than playing around and shit.

Comment

Haha wtf people. Appearance does matter, he's not talking that it doesn't, it's just that people sometimes think that inactive profiles aren't real people. Guess you can't blame them because there are douchebags who create accounts by name of girls and put up fake photos and then use it for God knows what purpose. And when I see that someone's unattractive then I don't really waste my time and it sort of saves my time on the other side so.

Comment

Wait up guys, it's important to put the right photo as well. Don't make yourself look like channing tatum when you aint even half mark Wahlberg lol. No need to mislead anyone or waste their time so be honest about yourself and be confident. Guys 5'6 looking 6'2 in their profile pictures, what more proves of lying do ya people want.

Comment

Working...
                X