Lyrics in my BIO

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lyrics in my BIO

Will it be lame if I put up song lyrics on my profile? Would that make me look immature or childish? I really like baby I`m a nightmare dressed like a day dream something like that lyrics of Taylor Swift`s song but I`m not so sure. I have seen many weird bios, which makes me think I can just put up lyrics which is still better than what others write but then I`m not quite sure. Can anyone please advise me, should I or should I not? Or tell me something else to make my profile attractive? Something that would attract people and not make them run away.

Song lyrics aren't a bad idea they sometimes reflect on the sort of personality you are like I put Eminem lyrics all the time but then they are much more than lyrics to me. They are like the motto of my life. That sick em wordplay <3 My favorite is 'don't let em say you aint beautiful, they can all get fucked stay true to you'.

Comment

The first step towards creating an attractive profile is to put a profile picture that reflects on what you are like if you're funny serious romantic or what, profile pictures first impression matters a lot. Next choose single words like caring, sentimental etc and not post whole paragraphs on what you are and how you go about life because that makes it boring for the visitor. DO NOT EVER WRITE ABOUT YOUR JOB. That's the mistake most people make but you can do that later, first talk about the things that you have achieved in life and things you deeply care for and the activities that you do. I am sure that these things sound pretty ordinary and they are already up there but you gotta prioritize them over everything else and you'll see how quickly you get compliments on your profile. You gotta take them game from up there then. Your profile should look like a story that has a certain sequence, not some random details put together for anyone to read up. Make it look organized and real.

Comment

One mistake that people do is that they try to be really particular about preferences and shit and that how they want a certain perfect someone. When you actually talk to someone you become more inviting so let people talk to you and don't let your profile send them away.

Comment

True lol nobody likes pricks or overly done profiles who set certain bars or limits on appearances and character. These arrogant fuckers can go to hell. I like people who are easy to talk to and don't make you feel complex over what you have.

Comment

I don't get why people put out negative shit about them like I am cocky or I am insensitive or I am unattractive. These kinds of things never impress anyone. It's true that if you don't come to like yourself no one else is gonna do the honors and yeah, writing lyrics is a great idea but just don't overdo it and write the whole song so people take you for either a freak or a musician.

Comment

TBFH I can't tolerate improper English or grammar because for me that's just stupid so make sure you use quality language. Now I don't mean that you start using words such as oxymoron or dysphonia but keep it real, but keep it proper too.

Comment

Working...
              X