Lots Of Info Or Little Info?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lots Of Info Or Little Info?

im tweaking my profile a bit and im wondering if its a good idea to have lots of info or not much. what are everyones thoughts on this?

You don't need to put a whole lot of information, but you should definitely be clear about what it is that you're looking for, so that you're attracting the right people. Too much information isn't a good thing, but not enough information can lead to no contact, or contact from people that you're not really looking to connect with.

Comment

Too much information can be too much for people to read through. I know when I look, I'm looking to find out as much as I can while spending the least amount of time possible. I would definitely say that the key needs to be quality and not quantity. If you can stay focused on the quality of the information you post, rather than the quantity, then you'll probably be able to get your point across using less words. That's usually the best way to go when you're trying to give women an idea of who you are.

Comment

I agree with Cali_babe that quality over quantity is the way to approach the information you post on your profile. Remember as well that the pictures you choose to post will also say a lot about you, so post pictures of yourself that reflect what you're really about, so that you can attract people who are going to be looking for the kind of person you really are. Don't post all of one kind of picture, make sure you have some full length ones, and that you have pictures of you doing different things. A bunch of pics of you partying aren't going to attract someone that you're going to want to see on a serious level. So, remember that pictures say a lot, and quality over quantity for your descriptions.

Comment

Working...
        X