Desires in Profile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desires in Profile

I have a lot of physical desires that I would love to have taken care of. And that is why I will tell a guy what I need done to me right in my profile. I am not shy about sex and foreplay. So if I love having a good blow job, I will say so in my profile. I don't care who is offended by it. When I do this, it strikes out the ones that don't know how to give a good blow job. So I dont' have to deal with the fool that thinks he can get one over on me by lying. I am a one of a kind gal and I love the way how I make men squirm...lol! Yeah!

Do what makes you happy baby girl. I would do the same cause we are all adults and if someone is offended by what you ask or require from them, then at least you get rid of this person from the get go. If someone doesn't do a blow job, for example, then he won't contact you and you don't have to waste your energy in convincing him that he should reconsider giving you a blow job..lol! Hilarious!

Comment

Yes, get rid of the people who have a stick up their ass and not ready to handle someone so outspoken as you. Give people the juice about you and what you like to do in and outside of the bedroom. The information will help them to make the choice that is right for them.

Comment

I love when a woman knows waht she wants. It is not a headache for me. I love to see it outright and that is how I know how to approach tha woman. So gimme as much details about your physical need and this will prepare me and let me know how to satisfy you. Keep doing what you are doing if it works for you.

Comment

Your desires are personal. So I think you should keep them private until the person contacts you and you decide you have a connection, then that is when you spill the beans. But to put it in your profile is a no no for me. That is not necessary. If you want something specific done to you, it should be a whisper and not a loud bang for everyone else to see. That is just my opinion

Comment

I really could care less what someone puts in their profile. If I read a profile and I don't like what I see, I just move on. I don't judge anyone because everyone has different needs and if you want to give or get a blow job, that is your business. I love your honesty and boldness though. You know exactly what you want and you are not afraid to tell it. Kudos to you!

Comment

Yes, I love to make myself clear cause there are some people who are just so dumb, they don't get it. I like to be an open book and let people know upfront what I am all about. If that offends some people, I reallly could care less. Thanks for all the comments. They opened my eyes to other things.

Comment

Working...
              X