My craziest One Night Stand

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My craziest One Night Stand

Okay so everything was perfect, it was a one night stand crazy make out and as soon as he was about to put it inside me out of nowhere he says `I`m bad at Geography but I can tell you, you live in my heart` as soon as he said that I pushed him away and rannnn! Now the problem is whenever I`m about to do it, that scenario comes to my head which turns me off instantly therefore ends up in bad sex, how do I get that picture out of my head? My sex life is being affected so bad it`s not even funny!

HAHHAHAHAAHAAHHAA. I JUST SPENT A WHOLE MINUTE LAUGHING AT THAT. HAHAHHA. WHAT DID HE EVEN MEAN BY THAT?

Comment

Why did you run and why was it so bad that you couldn't take it anymore?

Comment

Lol, you ran because you thought that you might have to take this long term or what?

Comment

This is pretty odd because I don't find what's wrong with that? I think this is genuinely a problem these days that people don't want anything to be serious like it was a one night stand and you wanted to keep it that way no matter what but that guy might have felt a different connection and thought that you guys might go a long way then just having random sex on one night that's why he might have tried to pour his heart out. I genuinely feel sorry for him and he would have been much more hurt than you are disappointed right now.

Comment

Lol its funny but you're defo overreacting on this because it's not something that would play in your head multiple times in a day fam so get over it and find the next guy to fuck otherwise you might have to go back in time and learn your geography lesson again.

Comment

Stop thinking like anything happened that day. I wonder if you made that guy clear that it was just for one night stand and nothing else and I hope that it wasn't a statement out of sarcasm because if it was then you are on the receiving end of it lol

Comment

I think it's pretty stupid that you keep thinking about it and how it doesn't let you have normal sex. I hope you haven't developed feelings for that guy too and how he keeps coming in your mind every time you try to have sex because that's the only possibility that I could think of.

Comment

This generation is just afraid of making commitments. They are such cowards that I can't even imagine.

Comment

Ohhhh I have those all the time!!! I'm just a bad bad girrrl I guess

Comment

You have to let go. You should think that it's good for you and no one should ever pollute your mind

Comment

I'm sorry but i cant help but laugh. Try going to a sex therapist if it's that bad

Comment

Let your partner tie you up.

Comment

I think that you just ruined sex for the most of us lol

Comment

• Girlie23
                              Girlie23 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Are you going to lose your erection if the girl suddenly says that to you during sex?

• Zach
                              Zach commented
                              Editing a comment
                              It would definitely make me stop whatever it is that I'm doing to her

That's one of the worst lines that I ever heard from a guy lol. Why did he have to say that?

Comment

• Aloha3e4
                              Aloha3e4 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              And a total mood killer as well

• lizza
                              lizza commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Let's hope that he didn't point to his heart when he said that
                          Working...
                          X