NSA Buddy got Clingy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSA Buddy got Clingy!

Hello Guys, just wanna ask for some tips on how to say goodbye on your regular hook up? I've been with agreement with this guy for "NSA sex relationship" but lately, I feel like he's been more clingy, demanding more time and basically acting like we're in actual relationship.

Ghost him I guess lol or tell him straight in the face that what he's doing right now is no longer fit with your original agreement which is NSA

Comment

• Creepy456stranger
      Creepy456stranger commented
      Editing a comment
      What if he's a good guy and can really give you a good time. Will you still ghost him?

• Pihuya
      Pihuya commented
      Editing a comment
      Good question right there, dumping someone who is so good in sex is really quite hard lol. Well then, if this is the case, I'll probably tell him first but if he still contnues, sorry but I am definitely dumping him. Creepy456stranger

• Creepy456stranger
      Editing a comment
      Well it's obvious that he wants more than a fuck buddy relationship with you Pihuya are you really not open on giving him a chance at a real relationship?

Maybe you're giving him mixed signals which is why he got clingy to you. Still yes, he may want to take your NSA relationship to another level and if you don't want it just tell him honestly about it.

Comment

How long have you been fuck buddies? I guess he really catches a feeling for you lol

Comment

Originally posted by Biggerwave View Post
        Hello Guys, just wanna ask for some tips on how to say goodbye on your regular hook up? I've been with agreement with this guy for "NSA sex relationship" but lately, I feel like he's been more clingy, demanding more time and basically acting like we're in actual relationship.
        Okay but isn't he likeable? I mean if he's not that bad in bed and if he's a good guy I think there's nothing wrong in giving him a chance.

Comment

• HappySecLove
          HappySecLove commented
          Editing a comment
          Maybe she's that good that doesn't wanna lose him as her hook up buddy.

• AliveOlive
          AliveOlive commented
          Editing a comment
          HappySecLove That's exactly what's on my mind as well. If she don't want to lose him as her fbuddy, they should talk about this.

• Creepy456stranger
          Editing a comment
          Uh oh HappySecLove then she should talk to the guy. AliveOlive I know babe

Originally posted by HappyHar View Post
        Maybe you're giving him mixed signals which is why he got clingy to you. Still yes, he may want to take your NSA relationship to another level and if you don't want it just tell him honestly about it.
        Pretty sure I did not send any mix signals to him as I am very firm with NSA thing to stay NSA!

Comment

• Grateful
          Grateful commented
          Editing a comment
          HappyHar so you're also experiencing the same problem with Biggerwave?

• HappyHar
          HappyHar commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah which is sad cause I need to find a new fuck buddy over again Grateful

• Biggerwave
          Biggerwave commented
          Editing a comment
          We should not worry Babe, there are lots of guys out there who are looking for a FWB lol HappyHar

Also a big No No for me. If you're just a fuck then just be a fuck buddy lol. If it comes to this point, I always tell it to them that I don't like how they're behaving and if they continue doing it, I'll stop our fuck buddy relationship. They always seems to get it and resorts to behaving like a fuck buddy again. Just a fuck buddy!

Comment

Ghost him or is he good in bed that you don't want to lose him as a fuck buddy?

Comment

• FortuneYumMr
            FortuneYumMr commented
            Editing a comment
            I am 1000% sure he is good in bed because if not, pretty sure she ghosted him a long time ago lol

Originally posted by Mimsywas View Post
          Ghost him or is he good in bed that you don't want to lose him as a fuck buddy?
          Pretty sure he is good in bed that's why he is doubting in dumping him the instance he got clingy hahah. I would feel the same if it was me lol. It's so hard to find a good sex buddy these days.

Comment

• Mimsywas
            Mimsywas commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree with you, ditching fuck buddies is very easy to do but ditching the really good ones is very hard lol

Depends on you, how do you want things between you? If you really want for just an NSA, then you should just drop him, if you like him in any way then why not give him a chance. I mean, if you guys clicked way better as you're already partners in bed, not much adjustments to do.

Comment

Thank you for your response guys. He's a nice guy but I am not ready to be in a serious relationship right now so I'll let him go....

Comment

• Grateful
              Grateful commented
              Editing a comment
              Great decision, I am pretty sure you'll find a good one soon.
          Working...
          X